Are You Gonna Tell Him?

I grab the pregnancy test out of her hand and examine it, the longer we wait the darker the line get's .. HOLY FUCK I'M PREGNANT not realizing I said it out loud Ally jumps with joy as I continue to worry when she hugs me tight.

Ally- "Are you gonna tell him?"

"I don't know I just can't wrap my brain around this like holy fuck, but I don't wanna focus on me right now this is about you and your big day tomorrow finding out the gender of your little one so let's not worry about this I promise I will tell Toby when I get back home"

I  head to bed not being able to fall asleep I call Michael and he literally answers on the first ring

Michael-" Babe are you okay? I've been worried about you.."

"Michael we have some stuff to talk about when I come home it's really important"

I hear the worry in Michael's voice 

Michael-" Okay love, I can't wait to see you  I miss you a lot call me when your on the road tomorrow okay?"

"I  miss you too , I will I promise goodnight love"

I hang up the phone and fall asleep 

The next morning I throw on a cute red tube top and some high waisted black leggings, looking at my belly from the side in the mirror I know i sure as fuck am not showing yet but I run my hand over in and whisper "Hey in there, i'm your mommy and I love you so much". I head downstairs and see Ally and James being all cute as I decide I probably should tell James that i'm pregnant, When he walks up to me and gives me a hug and says "Congratulations sis" I look over his shoulder and Ally is standing there and mouths "Sorry" to me.

Ally- "Okay, will you please come with me to pick up the reveal cake from the bakery pretty please?"

"Of course let's get going."

We head to the local bakery when I  look outside the big window and see him.. Just staring back at me.. My PTSD begins flowing back to me when I grab Ally by the arm and squeeze, the baker notices me looking nervous.

Baker-"Darling are you okay? "

Ally-"Oh fuck, Brittany don't worry .. She whispers to the Baker and he tells us where the back door is."

We head out the back door and run for the car and we manage to get out and get back to Ally's house we tell James what happened . He calls a few of his buddies and they come over just for some extra muscle to have around, Soon enough people start showing up as I go into the bathroom to give myself a pep talk.. "Okay Britt you can do this, be strong this is Ally and James day and I can't freak out I don't want anything to happen to the little peanut growing inside me. I walk back out and see everyone of their friends and some of Ally's family standing around them I go up to them as they cut the cake.

James -" It's a..."

Ally-" GIRL IT'S A FUCKING GIRL" 

Now I have to admit I have never seen Ally so happy, I go up to them and hug them tightly. "I'm so happy for you guys, Ally I know you have always wanted a baby girl."

After everyone leaves it begins to get  late but I don't wanna stay here in New York any longer especially with seeing the ghost from my past, I pack my bags and come back downstairs as I put the pregnancy test in my purse, before I say anything James and Ally already know why I don't want to be in New York anymore..

I say my goodbyes and get in the car and call Michael through the bluetooth in my car as I begin the drive home.

Michael-"Hey baby, you on your way home now?"

"Yeah but Michael can you stay on the phone with me, I seen my ex yesterday and I am scared of being alone."

Michael-"Of course baby, so what is your brother and bestfriend having?"

"They are having a baby girl" I suddenly feel my heart stop beating , when I notice a bright set of headlights riding my ass..

Michael-"Baby are you still there? Are you okay?"

"Michael someone is following me I'm scared .. Michael I don't know what to do"

I begin sobbing uncontrollably in terrier, fearful for my life and my unborn child..

Michael-" Babe where are you? Can you tell me where you are? It will be okay"

" I'm just outside of New York, Babe It's him.. MICHAEL"

As the last thing I remember is my car rolling I end up upside down and then everything goes Black