Chapter 7 Boyfriend eh?

Once we are home Michael heads to the kitchen and makes a pot of coffee, "So Boyfriend eh?"I look at Michael with my cheeks beat red as he turns and smiles.

Michael-" Well how would you feel about that? I think it would be really nice plus we have been getting really close the past few months and I don't know we are a lot alike."

"I think I would like that very much Michael" I walk over to him wrapping my arms around his big muscular body as he picks me up and setting me on the counter running his hands through my hair I start tugging at his shirt and  pull it off as fast as I can running my hands up and down his body as our lips crash together, next thing I know my shirt is also laying on the ground along with the rest of our clothes Michael is hard as he tugs my panties to the side plunging deep into me as I let out a scream of pleasure, losing myself to Michael falling absolutely in love with how he's making me feel physically and mentally. As Michael carries me up to the bedroom like I weigh nothing at all to him as he throws me down on the bed I flip him onto his back and begin riding him hard and fast , as I feel him release himself into me as we begin to come down from he adrenaline. We fall asleep together the next morning I turn over and reach for my birth control pills to realize I missed taking nearly a week and a half I spring out of bed panicking shaking Michael awake,As he is trying to figure out what my problem is.

Michael-"What's wrong love you look terrified?"

I toss my birth control to Michael as he looks at it with confusion trying to comprehend what my problem is. "Michael that is my birth control pills, I haven't taken them in a week and a half I forgot to take them, with all the commotion going on it totally went over my head."

He drops them in my hand  and simply responds with 

Michael- "Baby I think we are okay besides I don't think I could get you pregnant, we aren't exactly the same remember?"

I think it over for a moment before I blurt out " I AM NOW MICHAEL! I WALKED THROUGH THE SAME PATH YOU DID! WE ARE THE SAME NOW!"

I  realize that there is a possibility I could get pregnant with Michael Myers future child.