Chapter 16 The Wedding Dress

2 Days Later 

Lilian,Ally and I all are going shopping today to find myself a wedding dress and I could not be more pumped for this, even though I love dressing grunge like I have always wanted a beautiful wedding dress of my own. As I hear Ally honking the horn outside and her and Lilian yelling for me I kiss Michael and Blair as I run outside and hop in Ally's car.  After a what feels like hours of driving we make it to the bridal shop Ally picked out called  "Her Big Day" As the three of us make our way into the shop I gasp at all the amazing and beautiful dresses as I run my hands down the aisles of dresses, we begin picking some out in my size as Ally and Lilian sit on the couch in front of the mirror and I come out in different dresses none of them are speaking to me until this certain dress has my name all over i. As the sales ladies help me tie up the corset on the dress that I picked out I begin walking out and show my best friend and mom as they both start crying.

Lilian-"You look beautiful my dear I love it, that is your dress"

Ally-"You look absolutely stunning B I love it" 

As the dress fits my figure just right the dress is white and strapless with a sweetheart neckline and is a mermaid flow at the bottom. I smile and agree with them "this is my dress."

As we begin heading home Lilian asks if we could stop off at her house before we go back to  mine.

Lilian-"I have something for you dear that I want you to have on your wedding day." As we head into her house we sit in the living room when Lilian brings out a silk zipped up bag, she hands it to me as I open it and see a veil in it I pull it out and it touches the floor that's how long it is, with a tiara attached to it, its beautiful with lace around the edges of it I cry and hug her tight.

Lilian-"I wore that on the day Mark and I got married and now I want you to wear it on your big day ." 

"Thank you mom I love it." After more crying and laughing and showing pictures of Lilian and Mark's wedding ,Ally and I head back home as she and James and Ella are staying with us until the wedding. We take the wedding dress bag and veil bag straight upstairs and hide it in Blair's room so Michael doesn't get any ideas on looking before the wedding.