Don't Do It Yourself!

After speeding off in the car heading home without Michael I pull in the driveway and slam the door behind me heading straight up to bed,I was so furious with Michael and I didn't  even give him a chance to defend himself but with hormones running in overdrive I really didn't give a fuck. I walk over to my full body mirror looking at myself with angry tears spilling out my eyes I grab a pillow and scream into it, I throw the pillow back onto the bed and wipe my tears away and began stroking my belly. "I'm sorry baby girl mommy is really upset with daddy right now, but I love you very much" I change into my pajamas and lay in bed , I decide to give Michael a quick text. 

"I made it home, sorry about the fight.. I need you to be safe think of our baby girl think of me please don't do this yourself."I hit send and fall asleep.

I wake up and feel absolutely exhausted having felt like I got no sleep last night I debate if I should call into work or not, but I feel the only way I'll be able to get through thinking about what sort of danger Michael is in I need to be productive. "Well baby girl let's hope mommy's  uniform still fits since your getting so big." I let out a smile and get dressed and head to work, I  always feel happy going into work seeing my parental figures as the first people I see when I walk through that door makes me so happy, I walk up and give Lilian a tight squeeze as Mark brings me over a green tea, "Thank you Mark this will be nice a soothing." After what feels like a long day at work I get a text from Michael. 

Michael-"Come home, get changed and be ready to go."

His text sounds demanding but I don't answer I just do as I'm told I grab my scythe after getting changed and get into  the car with Michael and Jason as soon as they pull up to the house.