Payback's A Bitch

It's really late in the night and Jason is driving as I'm in the back seat and Michael is in the passenger seat he reaches back and puts his hand on my knee and turns facing me,"How are my two girls?" as he looks at me in the eyes and then down at my baby bump.  With what feels like forever of a drive we pull up near the Sanitorium  when Jason points out Dr Loomis to me and Michael.

Jason-"There he is guys, are you ready?"

Michael doesn't even hesitate to answer "I am gonna rip him limb from limb!" I squeeze Michael's arm as he takes a deep breathe and then exhales. "Let's go boys."

I grab my scythe as we head to the back door I follow Michael and Jason, as we are about to head in Michael tells me to stay outside. "DON'T SIDELINE ME MICHAEL!" He realizes he isn't gonna win the fight with me so instead he holds the door open for me as we hide into the darkness. I begin noticing there is more security guards then last time but I don't think that is going to stop us, Out of excitement I grab the first guards leg yanking him to the ground I drive my scythe straight into his chest as blood begins to spill out of his mouth. 

Jason-" Me and Brittany will handle the rest of the guards Michael go and deal with Loomis!"

Michael kisses me passionately as he releases I whisper I love you to him as he says it back and with that he's gone. Jason and I continue stabbing and brutalizing the security guards and the few nurses. When I finish off the last guard I look at my reflection in the mirror and i'm covered in other peoples blood holding my scythe that is dripping rubies, soon Michael emerges from down the hall when the alarms start going off, Jason houlars for us as we run out the door and straight to the car, as we drive home Jason looks over at Michael.

Jason-"Is it done? Did you finish what he started?"

Michael nods "Paybacks a bitch."