Chapter Thirteen: Winning Fights and Money

This one was really fun to write, hope you guys enjoy. Also, almost a hundred reads?! Thank you so much!  - Gab

Steve was at a loss for words. Standing in front of him, were two of the same people. 

"Alright" he said looking between the two of them, "Which one of you is the real Tony?"

"I am!" They both said.  Steve shook his head. He had to have seen that coming.

"Adora, I'm not in the mood for your games right now" he growled. One of the Tonys raised their eyebrows.

"He's fiesty today isn't he?" Tony said to the other. Steve blinked, and there was Adora standing next to Tony.

"I'd have to agree" she said, a grin on her face. Steve glared at her. "If looks could kill, you'd both be dead" Sam said from behind them. Steve groaned. "Is everyone getting in on this now?" He said, not keeping the annoyance out of his voice.

Steve turned around with a huff, and walked back towards the training room. "Where ya going, Cap?" Tony called.

"It seems that I need to let off a little more steam" he called back. Adora rolled her eyes at him.

"He'll get over it" he heard her say. Steve could hear footsteps behind him, and he turned around to see Adora following him.

"I thought I made it clear I didn't want company" he said. She grinned. "I'm here to train with you" she said breezily. He raised his eyebrows. He almost liked this idea.

Almost.

"You mean, like, hand to hand combat?" He asked. She nodded, a smirk on her face.

"Alright, lets do it" Steve said. Adora grinned.

"One thing. If I win, and to win, either I have to get you on the ground, or vice versa. If I win, you have to forgive me. If you win, I'll do whatever you want" she said, a mischievous smile on her lips.

"Whatever I want?" He asked, watching her carefully.

"Thats what the girl said" Sam said, standing behind Steve with his arms crossed.

"You gonna watch?" Steve asked, a small smile on his face. "I'm gonna watch her win,  if thats what you mean" Sam said, grinning. Steve shook his head.

"Traitor" he said, making Sam laugh. Steve turned to Adora.

"Let's do this" She grinned. Adora put her fists up, and in turn Steve did the same. Before he could throw the first punch, Adora winked at Sam, and rushed at Steve.

Steve's fist collided with her stomach, but she didn't even flinch. He threw punch after punch at her, which she easily blocked. Her moves were fast, but Steve was stronger than she was. He kicked his leg towards her feet trying to knock her over. She grabbed on of his legs, pushing him away, and he stumbled. 

When he got up, Adora was right there waiting for him. She sent a high kick in the face his way. He threw another punch at her, this time getting her in the jaw. Adora only grinned at him, even more determined to beat him. She grabbed his hips, twisting them to the left as she quickly swept her foot under his leg.  He hit the ground with a smack, with Adora on top of him. He tried to get up, but she had him pinned.

"I win, Captain" she said in his ear, her breath warm on his sensitive skin. Adora turned to Sam. 

"That would be ten dollars please" she said sweetly. Sam shook his head, laughing at her. 

"If you could remove yourself from me, that'd be great" Steve said from under her, the slightest hint of pink on his cheeks. She grinned at him, getting off of him, and reaching a hand out to help him up. 

Steve brushed himself off. 

"I can't believe you let a girl beat you, Cap" Tony said, standing in the door way. Steve rolled his eyes. Adora raised her eyebrows at Tony. Steve and her shared a look, and Adora stepped forward.

"You wanna have a go?" Steve challenged. 

"Now that's a bet I can win" Sam said, and Adora laughed. 

"Alright, I'll fight Adora. How much, Wilson?" Tony said, the confidence evident in his voice. 

"A hundred" 

"Whew, you got that kind of money, Sam?" Adora teased. 

"It's a deal, Wilson" Tony said with a grin. Adora walked over to Sam.

"When I win, you should use some of that money to buy me a drink" she whispered, making him laugh. Steve watched them, an undefinable emotion stirring in his stomach. 

"We gonna do this or not?" Tony interrupted. Adora smiled innocently at him. 

"Definitely" she said, positioning herself on the mat. Tony did the same.

This time, Adora waited for Tony to throw the first punch. Steve knew she would beat him, mostly because Tony wasn't the best fighter without his suit. When he swung at her, his punch was a bit sloppy, and Adora dived under his swing. She brought it over her head, and stepped forward, using her force to push his shoulder backwards, unbalancing him. She kicked out her leg, and he fell, but she didn't get on top of him. 

"See, you lasted less than Steve. How pathetic, Tony" she teased. Tony glared at her as he got up. 

"Pay up" Sam said, a large grin on his face. Tony groaned, and pulled out a couple bills from his pocket. Steve raised his eyebrows.

"You walk around with that much money?" he said. Tony nodded. Steve shook his head. Sometimes Tony acted a little dense.

"We should do this more often, boys" Adora said, a smirk on her face, "A girl could make a lot of money this way. Nice doing business with ya" she told them, gesturing towards Sam. When she was gone, Sam turned to Steve. 

"I like this girl"