Chapter Forty-One: Fun and Games

Adora’s POV
After our little “session”, Steve and I walked back into the kitchen. Sam bursts out laughing when he sees my neck, and Natasha can’t hid her laugh. I shoot a glare at Steve, who smirks back at me.

“I’ll get you later” I reassure him, and Natasha grins.

“I can help with that” she said, winking at me. My eyes widen as I catch the drift of what she was thinking. I snort, covering my hand with my mouth. Steve pales for a second, but it quickly disappears when Sam claps him on the back.

“Don’t worry Steve, I’m sure you’ll live for at least for another three hours” Steve rolls his eyes, and I grin, grabbing the knife I had left behind, and started chopping up ingredients.

“Are you gonna be ready to cry, Sam?” I call out. He lets out a loud snort, shaking his head with a grin.

“Are you ready to see Steve naked?” he fired back, and I let out a chuckle. Steve grabbed a water bottle from the fridge, and started chugging down water. I wink at him.

‘Nothing I haven’t seen before” Steve chokes on his drink, water sputtering out of his mouth. Sam falls to the ground, clutching his stomach from laughter. Natasha is laughing too, and the blush on Steve’s face spreads to his neck.

“Oh, Steve” I say breathlessly, my hand on his shoulder, trying not to laugh, “I told you I’d get you back. More to come though” Steve shoots me a glare, which I return with a bright smile.

Sam’s face appears above the table behind me, tears streaming down his face.

“Dude, I didn’t know you two where that close! My man got laid!” Steve rolls his eyes. I raise an eyebrow at him.

“I’d like to add it hasn’t gotten that far” I tell Sam, winking at Steve. Natasha snickers.

“Then what are those marks on your neck?” she asks innocently, tilting her head at me. I stick my tongue out at her.

“It’s the only place I know I can get her” Steve says, his voice teasing. I gasp, whirling around to hit him.

“I could start spilling all your secrets, mister” I retort, grinning. Steve grins back, his eyes sparkling with amusement.

“I got nothing to hide” I cock an eyebrow at him. “Oh really? Can I tell them about your kink?”  Steve scoffs.

“What kink?” Natasha asks, looking interested. I flash Steve an evil grin.

“He has a Captain kink”

Laughing. The sound of Sam’s loud laughter fills my ears, and my eyes dart to Steve. He’s glaring at me. I shrug.

“Do we have to do a repeat of last time?” he growls, stepping towards me. I cross my arms over my chest.

“I wouldn’t mind that”

He grins, and I roll my eyes at him.

“Careful, they might get stuck like that” he teases, and I stick my tongue out a him.

“Okay, okay” Sam huffs, pulling out a chair and sat down at the table.

“I have never laughed so much in my entire life” he said, and Steve rolled his eyes.

“They might get stuck like that, Captain” I tell him. Steve turned to Sam, “I’m glad I amuse you” I settle back into cutting up ingredients, and tossing them into a bowl.

“C’mon man, I need to get you outta here. Let’s watch something” Sam says, pulling Steve towards the couch, and switching on the TV. Natasha walks over to me, helping me make the salsa.