Chapter Forty-Five: Fondue

Warning: Extreme sexual content. I hope you guys like this chapter, because I was (kind of) excited to write this. I’m sorry if you don’t like this kind of stuff, but I can write what I want. So here I am during exactly that. Anyway, don’t forget to vote, and enjoy! - Gab

Adora’s POV
My lips part and my eyes widen. I can’t help but raise my eyebrows as a playful smile makes my lips curl upwards. Steve blushes, looking away. He pulls himself away, frowning. He rubs the back of his neck, running his hands through his hair

“We don't have to you know, I mean I just…never mind” he stutters out, and I chuckle.

“Sometimes you are just too funny, love” I tell him, Steve blushed even more, looking at the ground. A small grin was on his face, and I stepped closer.

“Is that a yes?” he asked hopefully, grabbing my hips. I smile, amused at his tone.

I tilt my head in a nod, “Maybe”. A wicked grin replaces the small one he had worn before. “Let’s see if I can change that” he said, and I enjoyed the deep undertone of his voice.

“I doubt you can, Captain” His eyes darken, and I give him a teasing smile. He captures my lips with his, biting down on my bottom lip hard. I wrap my arms around his neck, running my fingers through his luscious blond locks. I tug lightly, earning a low groan from him. I smile into the kiss as Steve pulls on the edge of my shirt.

His lips moved fast against mine, and a fire started to spark in my stomach, making me push my body harder against his. His body was firm underneath my fingertips, and I ran my hands up his chest, my lips still on his. His hands were cupping my ass, rubbing tantalizing circles. He pulls away, his eyes asking me a question. I bit my lip, his eyes darkening in front of me. I nod quickly, and his hands reach for my shirt. Slowly, he unbuttons my shirt, revealing my bra. A blush rises to his cheeks and I chuckle softly.

The next thing I know, Steve pushes me against the wall, his hands roaming over my newly exposed skin. He starts to kiss down my neck, leaving bite marks in an uneven trail. I let out a soft moan as he sucked on the skin above my breast.

“Who knew you were so bold, Captain?” I tease quietly. His blue eyes look up at me, trusting. He wanted me to go slow, to set a pace. I smile, kissing him softly, the kiss slower now. I can feel his hands on my body, making me breathless. I bring my lips to his again. kissing down his neck. He lets out a groan as I kiss down his chest, biting down. His breathing increased as I reached the edge of his towel. My eyes met his, asking for his permission. He takes a breath, and nods. I can feel the bulge underneath the rough material of the towel. His face is red, and I grin at him playfully.

“Oh Steve” I mutter, and he laughs reluctantly. Instead of talking, he lifts my legs up, and picks me up. His lips meet mine passionately, the slow pace gone as I wrap my legs around his hips. He pulls away to kiss down my neck, and I moan as he swirls his tongue on my neck. He nibbles my ear as his hands travel to my back. I notice that he doesn't pause to make sure I gave him the okay, and I smiled to myself. I liked his boldness, compared to how he usually acted.

The air in the room hit my bare skin as he slipped off my bra, his breath hitching. I don’t feel embarrassed, instead, pulling him back down towards me. His tongue licked my bottom lip, asking for entrance, which I denied. He smiled into the kiss as he squeezed my breast, making me gasp and arch my back into his touch. He kissed down my neck, my arms wrapping round his neck

I can feel his lips traveling down my collarbone, stopping to suck the skin above my breast teasingly. My fingers are in his hair now, and I let out a moan as he bites down on my sensitive skin. I can feeling him sucking lightly, making a mark all over my chest. I arched my back into his touch as he kissed the jutting bones of my hips. His eyes looked back up at me innocently, as heat spread through my navel.