Chapter Twenty-Six: Slow Dancing and Jealousy

Hey guys! Above is what Adora and Steve are dressed in

Hey guys! Above is what Adora and Steve are dressed in. I hope you enjoy this long chapter, and don't forget to vote! - Gab

Adora’s POV
I could see it all.

Everything flashing through his eyes flashes through mine.

And it hurt.

It hurt physically and mentally. I could feel how he was feeling, mentally. But, I could feel pain in my head. Shooting through the edges of my mind with each memory, and it felt like I was being shot with on bullet after the other in the head. I tried to keep a straight face, and brace the incredible pain I was feeling.

Like I said, I tried.

Steve was too caught up to notice as I staggered to the ground, grasping anything and everything to keep myself upright.

Suddenly, when I thought I couldn’t take anymore, the memories stopped. Steve’s eyes opened, and they showed the exact pain I was feeling. A twinge of guilt flashed through me, and I walked over to him, wrapping my arms around him. He rested his chin on my head, his strong arms around my waist.

“Everything heals with time” I murmured, and he held me tighter.

After a couple of silent minutes, Steve pulled away. He gave me a smile, but it didn’t meet his eyes. “Let’s get dressed” he said quietly. I nodded, walking towards the closet in the room. Fury had somehow transported our clothes and belongings into the room already. I pulled out my dress, and Steve’s suit.

“Here” I said, handing him the fine material. He let out an exaggerated sigh.

“Another suit!” he whined, making me laugh.

“Just put it on silly” I teased. I walked towards the bathroom to get changed. I slipped off my clothes gracefully, looking at myself in the mirror for a couple of seconds before pulling the dress on.

It was red, with a sweetheart neckline, and short sleeves. It ending right above my knees, showing off my longs legs. It hugged my curves, flowing out at the waist. Now for my hair.

I ran my fingers threw it, shifting into a different version of myself. I had changed my hair color to a more reddish brown. and It was styled in a elegant up-do, with curls of hair framing my face. My eyes were brown now as well. I had also made my skin paler, and changed my fingerprint.
J
I knew it would come in handy at some point.