Chapter 1

Chapter 1: I don't want to go to School

*Poke*

I ignored whatever was poking my side and kept my eyes shut.

*Poke*

I internally groaned and kept my eyes closed.

*Poke Poke Poke*

This time I groaned out loud and opened my eyes to find my brother standing at the side of my bed.

"What do you want Jessie?" He just rolled his eyes.

"Come on. It's time to get ready for school, Biscuit." My brother always called me Biscuit because I reminded him of one. Even though we have the same complexion, he still calls me that.

I ignored him and buried my face back into my pillow. School could wait. Then I felt Jessie sit on my back, crushing me under his weight.

"Get off me!!" I tried to scream but my voice came out muffled.

"I'm sorry, I didn't quite catch that." I could imagine him smirking right now. I was wiggling and trying to break free from under him.

"Ok, I'll get up." My voice came out muffled again. I guess he understood me because he finally took all his weight off of me. I slowly sat up and glared at him. He just smiled at me. "I hate you."

"I'm leaving in thirty minutes." He turned around and left my room as he continued to smile. I quickly ran to the bathroom and took a shower. I came back in my room and put on some joggers and and a random grey shirt from my closet. I quickly put my hair in a pony tail. It didn't look perfect but it didn't look bad. I don't do that 'Wake up and and take my time to style my hair' thing that other girls do. I'm not that patient.

However, I refused to look like a zombie, so everyday I put light makeup on to covers up my spots. After all I am a teenage girl. After I got ready, I headed downstairs to see Jessie already eating breakfast. I grabbed a bowl and poured my cereal before joining him.

"What time did you come home last night?" I said shoving a spoon full of Frosted Flakes in my mouth.

"After midnight. Did you enjoy dinner with your boyfriend?" He smirked. I frowned at him. He always said things like that because he knew it bothered me.

"He is NOT my boyfriend." I continued to frown at him. He laughed at my reaction and ruffled my hair. We eventually finished and made our way to his car.

As we were driving to school I texted my best friend Jackson. Jackson was like a second brother to me. We meet in the sixth grade. He shared my hate for Aiden so he instantly became my best friend.

~ u at school yet? ~

It took a couple seconds for him to text back

~ yup. C u at homeroom. ~

I looked up from my phone and found we were at school already. I got out the car and walked in with Jessie. When we got to the main hallway Jessie turned to me."See ya later Biscuit."

"Bye." I headed for my locker. As I was making my way towards my destination, I saw at the corner of my eye Aiden locking lips with a girl right beside my locker. I wasn't surprised.

Everyday Aiden always has a different girl pinned up against the wall, sucking on her face. I internally gagged and quickly got my things out of my locker. I didn't need to see all of that.

After going to my locker, I went straight to homeroom and approached Jackson. "Hey Jay." I chirped and sat next to him.

"There you are. What took you so long? I starting to get lonely." I laughed at him. Jackson was a lot like me. We were always making each other laugh. "Hey, wanna get McDonalds for lunch, I'm hungry."

I raised my eyebrows at him. "It's like 8 o'clock." He furrowed his eyebrows.

"So? I'm still hungry." I shook my head at him. We started talking again about random things when Aiden Walked through the door. And beside him was Liam. Liam was like a mini Aiden. Less annoying, but still annoying. Him and Aiden were Best Friends and were as close as me and Jackson.

Aiden sat right behind me and Liam beside him. I scowled. Jackson saw my face and snickered. I rolled my eyes at him playfully and than Ms. Patterson walked in the classroom signaling the beginning of our day.

••••••••••••••••••
Sorry for the short chapter. I promise the following will be better. Just hang in there. 😝