Chapter 5

Chapter 5: I don't like my eyesight

Aiden just apologized to me.

Wait....

Aiden just apologized to me!!

I had the urge to pinch myself and see if I was dreaming but Aiden pulled me out of my thoughts.

"Are you 'gonna respond?"

"Um..."

"Don't get ahead of yourself. I still think your a pain in the ass and besides... Who else am going to tease?" That slapped me back to reality. I rolled my eyes. Even though he seemed like he didn't mean it, he was probably just covering up for the fact that he was really sorry. He really did seem sincere when he said it. But of course, being Aiden, he quickly covered that up. This isn't the first time I seen Aiden soften up but that's a different story.

He pulled up to my house. And we both got out. On our way up to the front door, I tripped over a crick in the walkway and fell to the ground.

I heard Aiden laughing being me. I was about to respond when I realized all was seeing was fog. Oh God. My contacts got knocked out. "No No No!" I started to panic. Without my contacts or glasses, I couldn't see for anything. The whole world just looked....fuzzy. When Aiden realized I was being serious, he stood over me.

"Hey, what's wrong?" He asked. I stood up but didn't go anywhere.

"I lost my contacts." I told him. "You have to help me get inside." Sadly, Aiden was the only way to get me to my contacts the fastest.

"Um....ok." I reached in my pocket for my keys and reached out my hand to Aiden.

"I'm over here." He chuckled. I turned around and tried to hand them to him again. He just took them from my hand. "Ok follow me." He said. I made a face. "Relax, I'm just messing with you." He started to laugh. I felt Aiden grab my hand. I couldn't help but feel warm when he touched me.

Whoa Corey. Get a grip.

He started leading me to my front door I'm guessing. I couldn't exactly see where I was going. He let go of my hand and I guess he opened the front door. He started to lead me through the house until we got to the stairs. Realization hit when I thought, 'how am I suppose to get up the stairs?' You can't exactly lead a person up the stairs. Well I guess you can but, I don't think that would turn out good seeing how clumsy I am.

"Okay, so how are we suppose to do this?" I asked him, wherever he was.

"Easy." He replied. I was about to ask him what he meant by 'easy' when he put one hand behind my knee and the other on my back and scooped me up bridal style.

I had no words. If I could see him I would be giving him the weirdest stare ever. I tried to remain calm as I felt his hand on my back. I guess he entered my room because he set me down on a bed. I finally found my voice and spoke.

"Ok I need you to go in the bathroom, and on the counter is my contacts. I need you to pass them for me."

"Please...."I could practically picture the amusement on his face.

"Just go and get them." I rolled my eyes. I heard his footsteps enter my bathroom. I soon heard them come back. "I don't see any contacts anywhere." He said simply.

"What do mean? They're right in the middle of the counter."

"That's where I looked. I didn't see anything". I started to panic. What am I going to do now. Oh wait, I have glasses. Duh. Come on, Corey.

"I have a pair of glasses on my desk. Pass them to me."

"You wear glasses?"

"Just do it!" I heard him chuckle and soon something hit me in my face. I would totally glare at him if I knew where he was. I put on my glasses and when my eyes adjusted, I turned to my right. Aiden was staring at me with a blank expression. "Okay, What?" I asked.

"You look different with glasses." Different? Whatever, I didn't think about it.

"Okay, well I guess I should thank you for helping me." I thought about it for a minute. Why did Aiden help me? We usually don't do anything for each other. I would've expected him to abandon me outside while I couldn't see, but that obviously wasn't the case. He snapped me out of my thoughts.

"Nice Bra." He was smirking. My eyebrows knit together in confusion. Then there on my bed was a bright green bra, with a blue lace design. My face jaw dropped as I felt my face getting hot. Aiden laughed at my reaction.

When my embarrassment died down, I glared at him. "Get out of my house." I told him. He tilted his head to the side pouting.

"Oh come on. I thought me and you could get busy until our parents come. After all we are in your bedroom, nobody's home, and...."

"Aiden! Get out!" He just laughed. He turned around and walked out of my room and closed the door behind him. After he shut the door, I laid down on my bed with a sigh. What am I going to do with him?

•••