Chapter 28

Warning: Potential Trigger
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Chapter 28: I don't like saving me

I turned and spotted him watching me. The anger that I felt about an hour ago came back to me. Peyton had called me and told me he couldn't make it to our library date because he got into a fight with Aiden.

I already forgave Aiden, and now I was mad at him again. "You." I pointed my finger at him. That was the first word I've spoken to him in a while. I saw his facial expression change at my voice.

"What the hell is wrong with you?" I half screamed at him. "Why would you do that to Peyton?" I saw anger reach his face along with frustration. So he knew what I was talking about.

"Corey, he's the one that came to me!"

I rolled my eyes. "God, Aiden. You literally just made things worse. I can't even explain how angry you're making me right now."

"You don't know how frustrated your making me right now!" He yelled back at me. I let out a loud groan and turned away to leave. I wasn't having an argument with Aiden. We haven't talked to each other for a long time and when we do, it's another argument.

"Corey, don't walk away from me. I'm not done talking to you." I ignored him and kept walking.

I walked outside and started to make my way to Jacksons house. Aiden was such a bastard. I don't even want to think about him right now.

I didn't even reach far from the library when I was grabbed by the arm and pushed up against a near wall.

What the hell?

"Aiden, let go of-" I stopped when I saw that the man standing in front of me was not Aiden.

This guy had blonde hair and black eyes. He towered over me and and I could see some stubble on his face. His hair was long and brown, just like mine. This dude really stunk of alcohol and fear suddenly rushed through me.

Before I could scream or do anything else, one hand went over my mouth and the another on my thigh. His mouth instantly connected to my neck and he started kissing me shamelessly. I started struggling and tried to push him of me, but he wouldn't move. I was screaming but it was muffled from his hand over my mouth.

My heart started to beat fast and my eyes started to tear up.

The man kept at my neck; biting and sucking. It didn't feel good at all. I didn't stop struggling and all I wanted right now was to get away from this guy.

I finally managed to lift my leg and knee him below his stomach. The guy let go of me and staggered backwards. I started to turn so I can run away but the guy grabbed my arm and threw me on the ground.

I felt the ache in my arm as it made hard contact with the ground. The guy was looking down at me with distaste and anger.

Seeing this was my chance, I let out an ear piercing scream hoping that anyone around could come and make this all go away. However, I was cut off as my head whipped to the side.

This guy just smacked me! He grabbed my shirt and pushed me up against the wall; again, but I was still on the ground.

The tears kept rushing down my face and my heart was still beating to its full capacity. I let out cry. "Please.....Please stop." I said in between sobs.

"Shut the hell up." He snarled at me before bending down and he brought his hands down and tore my shirt. Tore my shirt! This couldn't be happening right now. My bra was now exposed and he connected his mouth to my chest. I tried to push him away again but this time, he didn't move. I kicked and I hit and I screamed until the guys weight was off of me.