My Other Books

Hi Munchkins, it's me. Okay, I hoped you guys liked 'I Don't Like You'. It was my first book on Wattpad and it makes me extremely happy to know that you guys enjoyed the book. It means a lot to me guys, really. 😊

Alright, so it would be really cool if you guys check out my other books on Wattpad.

What About Us: 'What About Us' started out a story based on true events but eventually grew into its own unique story. It's about when a girl and a boy meet on their college campus and they end up in a strange, yet comfortable, and adorable relationship. The boy has issues, and it's a story about how the two don't quite understand the world they're living in but at the same time, they get it.

Deep, right? I know.

If you liked IDLY, you'll love WAU.

Warning, it has a lot of errors. Sorry...

Arden: Arden is a...paranormal romance. The story focuses on descendants of Greeks gods, goddesses, creatures, etc. The main character, Arden (duh), is Athena's daughter and quickly finds herself in a wild journey to find a legendary spellbook to defeat a group of 'disparates'.

I swear, I was so excited to write this book and I hope it does really well. I think it brings out a completely different side from my normal.

Also, I would like to introduce, Our Gray Composition.

This book is about a young woman and a man coming together in an arranged marriage. Yes, I already know it sounds cliché, the whole two rival companies, she has to marry him, they fall in love.

However, I wanted to be really different with this book, and I'm writing it the way I feel it's meant to be. Characters in the book are more older and in control of their feelings. Thing are more mature and I will tell you from being, its gonna be a cute story. Cliché or not, I hope you like it.

I hope you guys enjoy all these stories that I have created. Thanks Guys, you're the best!

Until next time!

Thanks munchkins!!😝😝