Chapter 9

Chapter 9: I don't like his point of view

Aiden's P.O.V

I watched as he fell on top of her. He 'bumped' into her, yeah right. I know this was all apart of his plan.

He helped her up and she looked down. She was so innocent, it was adorable. He said something to her and she smiled. Anger and jealousy filled me. I knew what he was trying to do. I couldn't go over there and protect her like I wanted because, that would give myself away to her. I didn't want that.

He held out his hand and she shook it. They kept talking and she blushed and looked down at something he said. It took everything I had not to go over there. He knew how I felt about her and he knew exactly what he was going to do. I did too, but that wouldn't stop me from keeping her away from him as much as possible. I guess they said goodbye and she went to the bathroom. Peyton met my gaze and made his way over to me.

"Hey Aiden, she's with you right?" He smirked. He thought this was funny? He clearly knew I was mad. I was one step closer to beating the crap out of him.

"Cut the crap Peyton." I spat at him. He chuckled. I just scowled at him. "I know what your trying I do and believe me it's not going to work." He raised his brows at me.

"I wouldn't say that because she just agreed to have lunch with me tomorrow." His smirked widened, if that's even possible.

"If anything happens to her I swear to God you'll regret it." Now I was getting even angrier.

"Oh but I gotta have a little fun." He was teasing me. "Maybe I wanted to take her home with me. Just imagine, Aiden. She'll be moaning my name over and over again. She'll be begging me not to stop. She'll be squirming under anticipation as I taste her wet core......" That's it..

I tackled him to the floor and started throwing punches. I was gonna to kill him. I didn't stop. He was trying to fight back but I didn't care. I was going to kill him. Someone pulled me off of Peyton. They were holding me back pretty tight because I wouldn't stop.

"Hey, cut it out both of you!" A guy screamed. Me and Peyton just stood there looking at each other with hate. "Both of you go home and don't come back!"

I started making my way outside. I was angry. I was more than angry. I swear the next person that came up to me was going to get punched. Just then a voice stopped me in my tracks.

"Aiden."

I turned around and saw Corey. Her face was mixed with anger, confusion, and something else I didn't quite catch. "What the hell was that?"

"Nothing. Get in the car I'll take you home."

"Okay....but I'm still hungry." She crossed her arms and leaned on one of her legs. Only Corey could do something like that. She did everything she could in a situation to make things seem less tense. It's something I've noticed about her over the years.

I rolled my eyes at her. "Fine. On our way we can stop at McDonalds and then I won't have to hear your voice anymore." I was just playing with her. I absolutely loved her voice. Even when it does sound like she's on drugs. I think it's adorable the way it does that when she's scared, when she wakes up, or when she tells a lie.

She just rolled her eyes at me. "Hurry up I'm starving." She got into the passenger seat. I got into the drivers seat when we started making our way to McDonalds. Man, this girl can eat.

******************

I was sitting on the couch with my head back. I had an icepack on it from my 'fight' earlier. The only thing on my mind was Corey.

I really did like her. There was no denying that.

I loved everything about her. When she smiled, when she laughed, when she looks at me with those big chocolate eyes. I love that she was innocent. She always stiffened when people talked about certain things she's not comfortable with. I like that she's one of those girls that don't care about how they dress, how they act, and how the world saw them. She was just her. I loved how she crinkles her nose at the most random times. I don't know why she does it but she doesn't realize that she does. It's so adorable.

We did start out hating each other but a couple months ago I started to develop feelings for her. It was new to me because I don't usually do that but after some time, I had to admit it to myself.

I loved the way she acted towards me. I like to annoy her because of the different ways she reacted. She always stood up for herself against me and wasn't afraid to show her true colors.

Sometimes I had the urge to just grab her and kiss her carelessly. So yesterday, I couldn't help myself. Whenever I got close to her, she stiffened and I could tell I had an effect on her. I tried really hard not to but I just had to. It was driving me insane.

My mind went to Peyton. Son of a bitch. He was only after Corey because he knew how I felt about her. He was just trying to get back at me for I what I did to his sister. I can understand why he's mad and I allowed him to be angry with me because i deserved it. But when it came to Corey, I had to draw the line.

He wasn't going to go anyway near her, and I'll make sure of it.