Chapter 24

Chapter 24: I don't like confessions

Aiden's P.O.V

I couldn't believe what was happening right now. Naomi's was kissing me.

I felt her lips move across mine. The kiss was hot and intimate. I didn't even know I was responding until I heard a moan escape from her lips. I took my hands and placed them firmly on her hips as her hands came down to my chest.
I hastily put my tongue in her mouth and she let out another moan. Damn...

She felt so good, just like she did two years ago. The way her body was pressed up against mine, did things to me. I pushed her up against the wall and we separated our kiss. I brought my mouth to her neck and started placing kisses there. She tasted so good....

"Aiden...." She whispered my name. I lost it. I loved it when I heard my name being called like that. It drove me insane; the same way Naomi had me feeling right now. I took her hands that were in my hair and forcefully put them above her head. I kept at her neck, biting, sucking, and licking that sensitive spot she always had. Kind of like.....Corey....

Corey.....oh my god, Corey!

I quickly took my body of of Naomi's and stepped away from her. She was staring at me with a smug look and all I could do was think about Corey. Oh, Corey....

What the hell did I just do? I loved Corey. I really did. In a way I felt like I just betrayed her. I feel like I wasn't loyal to her and unfaithful in a way. God, what's wrong with me? Even though I love Corey, I can't explain how I feel about Naomi. I don't love her but there's still a part that cares so much for her and misses her. I also loathed her most of all. I don't know. I don't know why I responded the way I did to that kiss but all I know is that it'll never happen again. But is it crazy to say that I want it to? I don't know..... Right now my feelings are eating me alive. I know for a fact how I feel about Corey. I'm in love with her and she's the one I want.

Naomi just reminded me of how it felt to be in love. That feeing.....I want that with Corey. I want it desperately but I can't take chances of her breaking my heart just like Naomi did. This shit is frustrating as fuck. I need to get away.

"Oh Aiden, I know your confused but just face the fact that you miss what was between us." Naomi still smirking at me. I glared at her.

Yeah she was right. I did miss it. It doesn't mean I want it back, though. It doesn't mean that I want to get back with her. Whatever was between us was love, or somewhat. That feeling I had for Naomi, I wanted to give that to Corey. I wanted her to know how much I'm in love with her. Now all I need is to get Peyton out of the picture. Son of a bitch.

I chuckled. "You're right, Naomi. Thanks for clearing that up." I walked away from her as she wore a confused yet shocked expression.

Oh, she and her bastard of a brother will get what's coming to them.

**********************

As I was walking down the hall, I spotted Corey. She was almost never in the cafeteria during lunch. She was sitting against her locker quietly. I saw that she had a weird expression on her face. When I walked up to her, she snapped her head towards me, like I pulled her out of her thoughts.

"Hey, you okay?" I sat next to her.

She offered me a smile. "Yeah. Peyton's not here and Jackson left early, so I decided to be lonely for the rest of the day." I laughed at her.

"Well your not lonely anymore."

She made a face. "I'd rather be lonely." I laughed at her again. I loved that we she didn't hate me anymore. About two weeks ago, I knew I was in love with her, but she was still a pain in the ass. Now, I just want to be around her all the time. I want to see that smile I love so much. I want to hear that laugh that I love so much. I just wanted to be around her. I loved everything about her. The way she talked, the way she crinkled her nose, her walk, how her body stiffness when I touch her. Damn, her body......