Chapter 3

Chapter 3: I don't like tight spaces

"Are you serious?" Jackson stared at me with disbelief. I nodded my head as I stuffed fries into my mouth. We were currently eating at McDonalds as Jackson wished earlier. "That's weird. He didn't say anything after?"

"No he just left me there." I stared at the table thinking about how I could possibly feel about this situation. Aiden was probably trying to get in my head. Whatever it was, it was not going to work. Maybe I should just forget about it. "It's probably not even a big deal." I continued eating.

"You're probably right." He mimicked my tone. We finished eating then threw our things away. We made our way to the front entrance. As we were walking to Jackson's car, I bumped into someone and when I looked up, came face to face with Aiden. If you haven't noticed by now, I'm used to being around Aiden a lot. At the most random times, he tends to show up.

I always wondered, 'why me?'. At the most random times, the Spawn had to show up. I'm sure he feels the same way about me. That's still doesn't change the fact on why the universe keeps causing Aiden and I to keep having to see each other way more than we have to.

"Watch where you're going." He spat at me then pushed passed me. I had no time to respond because he was already across the room. He's so rude. Everyday with the disrespectful comments. Two can play at that game. Soon enough, an idea popped into my head. I looked at Jackson who was staring at me with a confused look.

"Stop smiling like that.... Your creeping me out." He stated. I just smiled even bigger at him and then he frowned. "Please Corey. Don't."

I ignored him and dragged him outside. We approached Aiden's car and I pulled out a tube of lipstick.

I laughed internally because I can already imagine the look on Aiden's face when he sees what I'm about to do. Since he likes to make comments, I though I'd share one with him. I took the lipstick and wrote on the front windshield of his Porsche, 'Annoying Piece Of Shit ~Love Yours Truly'. I turned towards Jackson and he shook his head at me.

"Your a terrible person."

"Let's go before we get caught." We ran to Jacksons car and quickly drove back to school. This was going to be hilarious.

********************

We made it back right before lunch period was over. Me and Jackson were walking to our next class; Advanced Chemistry.

Jackson and I were having a debate about teen wolf. We were talking about if Stiles would ever be supernatural despite in season 3, when he was void. Favorite season.

I saw the first episode a couple of weeks ago and forced Jackson to watch all the seasons with me until we were caught up. He actually ended up liking it so we started having debates like this all the time

We stepped into chemistry and continued our conversation about teen wolf. Class then started and I was starting to fall asleep after about twenty minutes into the lesson. I get tired when my stomachs full. I quickly snapped out of it when the door burst open with a force so big it bounced off the wall. I shot my head up and saw Aiden in the doorway glaring at me. If looks could kill, I would be dead right now. I'm guessing he saw my message.

I wanted to laugh so bad because you could practically see the smoke coming from his ears. However, at the same time I was scared out of my wits because the glare he was giving me; practically telling me he was going to murder me. He suddenly pointed his finger at me still glaring. He looked so scary that I was about to shit my pants. "I'm going to kill you!" His voice came out murderous and deep. Even though I was scared my mind went back to his Porsche and I thought about his reaction when he saw my 'message'. I snickered and that made his face turn even more red. I wish I was there to see it. His face was probably priceless.

"Mr.Praxston, your late and disrupting my class!" Mr.Freeman spoke. Aiden just ignored him and started making his way towards me with his fists clenched and the fear came back. My face dropped instantly and I shot out of my seat. I quickly ran away from him and out of the classroom.

As I was running down the hallway, I could hear his footsteps after me. I ran and ran for a while until two hands grabbed my waist, turned me around and hauled me over a shoulder. I was faced with the back of Aiden's jacket and I started to struggle to get out of his grasp. "Aiden let me go right now!" I screamed at him. He kept walking forward until he came to a closet. He put me down, pushed me in, and closed the door after me. I tried opening and banging on the door and then I heard a lock. He didn't. He did not just lock me in the closet! "Aiden let me out!!" I screamed from behind the door.

"Maybe you shouldn't go around vandalizing people's cars next time" I heard him tsk.

"I didn't vandalize a person's car; I vandalized your car." I said calmly. I laughed at my own joke. I do it all the time, I really don't care if it's pathetic.

"Your not helping yourself, Corey. I'll see you later!" I heard him shout and then I heard his footsteps. I banged on the door.

"Aiden let me out; you can't just leave me here!!" I tried screaming but by the silence I got in return, I guess he could.