Part 2- Chapter 27

This is the first chapter of Part 2 of IDLY. There's a time change but it's not that long. This chapter basically just fills you in on what happened.
Here's your chapter munchkins.....
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Chapter 27: I don't like avoiding you

I walked into school with my hand in Peyton's. We were talking about our date that we had the other day. It was now the middle of November and it was starting to get cold. For our date, I went to his house and we watched Disney movies while wrapped in blankets. It was perfect.

"I'll see you later, doll."

"Bye." He kissed my forehead before smiling and walking away. I Started to head for my locker when I saw Aiden at his locker and Naomi was standing next to him like they were having a conversation.

It's been a month since we went on that camping trip and I still haven't spoken to Aiden. It's been a whole month of ignoring him, avoiding him, and all that other stuff. He tried to talk to me several times but I just walked away from him. I was still mad. But now, I'm well over it. It's just that, we still don't talk. A while ago I stopped being mad and he just stopped trying. We just leave each other alone.

I'll admit, it's been a weird month without Aiden. Things haven't been the same. All his jokes, sexual innuendos, and teasing; I miss them. It's just complicated.

I want to be the one to go talk to him, but I can't. Why can't I just talk to him? What if he's mad that I ignored him? What if he just didn't care anymore and wanted to forget about me completely?

The good thing that happened in this previous month, is that me and Peyton have gotten really close. We've been hanging out a lot and a few days ago, we even admitted into loving each other. Peyton sort of distracted me from that whole Aiden thing.

Another thing about Aiden was that him and Naomi seemed to be getting really close too. I don't know exactly the things they talk about or what they do but I've seen them together a lot.

After I was done with my locker, I made my way to homeroom only to lock gazes with him. Aiden. We just stared at each other and immediately I got lost in his eyes. Damn him and his damn eyes. It felt like forever we were looking at each other. I missed looking at his eyes.

He opened his mouth to say something when the bell cut him off. I looked down at the ground and made my way to homeroom.

Oh Aiden.

***********************************

Aiden's P.O.V

I instantly locked gazes with her. Her big chocolate eyes just stared right back at me. Damn, I wanted to tell her that I missed her so badly. And I did. I missed Corey. The past month had been awful.

I couldn't sleep, and if I did, the nightmares would come back. I've been drinking a lot. More than I usually do and I've missed about a week of school. She is all that's been on my mind.

I was going to say something to her when the bell cut me off. She looked at the ground before walking away. I sighed when she was gone from my sight.

I wanted things to go back to the way they were. I wanted to be around her. Knowing that she was intentionally avoiding me was killing me. I tried to talk to her, but every time she just pretended like I wasn't there. I hated that feeling. I didn't want her mad at me.