Happy Author's Day!

Okay, so in celebration of authors day,  I want to give you guys the preface if my new book Arden. It would mean a lot to me if you guys would check it out. Arden won't officially be on wattpad for a while but, I'll hope you guys will check it out when it's here.  However, the first ten chapters are up. Yay!

Instagram- mi.smart.diva

Okay,  here's the preface....

Arden: Preface

"It's okay Mani, we're going to figure out what's happening. Whoever shot you in the stomach, was not Ace. Ace would never do that, he loves you too much." I told her reassuringly.

"Thanks, Arden." She sighed.

Then, there was screaming. Screaming. The four of us looked at each other as it got louder and brought our attention to the door, which burst open.

Oh my god.

Nikki was dragging Malia into the pool area by her arm. Malia was protesting but Nikki continued dragging her with a scowl on her face.

We all stood up and watched them with wide eyes. "Nikki, what the hell are you doing?!" Zane asked beside me.

Nikki just stood plainly. "She's going to tell us where Ace is." She replied simply.

What?

"Like hell I am." Malia spat. She seemed more calm now.

"How are you going to get her to talk?" Armani asked.

NIkki shrugged. "Easy." Nikki turned and pushed Malia straight into the pool. I gaped at her.

Oh my god. Nikki was pretty pissed. I guess this is how she handled her anger.

Malia resurfaced and glared at Nikki. "Are you insane?!" She screamed.

"You don't know how insane I can be." Nikki said lowly. "Zane, get your ass over here."

Zane just raised his eyebrows at her. "Excuse me?"

"I said get your ass over here- Now!" Nikki yelled.

"I would go if I were you." Ali mumbled to Zane.

He slowly stood up and walked over to Nikki. What is she planning to do?

I felt my eyes shift.

Lets see.....what could she...

Oh god.

She going to Electrocute Malia. She's going to use Zane's power.

Nikki took Zane's arm and they both knelt down. Nikki took Zane's hand and put it in the water.

"Oh my god." Armani mumbled.

Nikki spoke again. "Now, tell me what the hell is going on with Ace?" She spoke low.

"I'm not telling you anything." Malia said breathlessly as she floated above the water.

I moved closer and saw that Nikki's eyes were now glowing a bright yellow. "We could do this the easy way, or the hard way. Don't make me hurt you, Malia."

"I'm...not telling you anything." Malia repeated slowly. Nikki's frown turned into a scowl.

"Listen to me, and listen carefully. If you haven't noticed, me and my friends are getting our asses handed to us. Do you know who I am, do you how that makes me feel? Your demented 'Leader' pushed us in some game that I don't even know the damn rules to. But, I will win, if it's the last thing I do." Her voice dropped...like....Darth Vader. It was pretty scary. "I. Will. Not. Lose. Now tell me, what the hell is going on with Ace?" She asked menacingly as her eyes still glowed.

Malia just stared at her silently with wide eyes. "Fine." Nikki spat. She turned to Zane with her eyes still shifted. "Do it."