Chapter 19

Chapter 19: I don't like fighting Danny

Me and Peyton talked all night on the phone. We talked about ourselves and now I know mostly everything about him.

His favorite color is red; like Aiden. His family is Italian, he has a dog named Diego. I've always wanted a puppy. He plays a lot of sports and in the summer, he hangs with his friends. He's really just a normal guy. Not to mention that he's really sweet and cute.

I entered the school building, and I saw Jackson waiting for me at my locker. "Hey marshmallow." He hugged me.

"Hey Jay. Do you have your notes for science, I had to leave yesterday." He nodded and the handed his notebook to me.

"Boyfriend at ten o'clock." He smiled. I looked at him confused and then felt a pair of arms around my waist.

Peyton placed his chin on my shoulder. "Hey, doll. I missed you."

I smiled. "I missed you too." I turned around and he gave me a quick kiss on the cheek.

Peyton Wright was my boyfriend.

"You want to hang out after school?" He asked me. I nodded. "Cool. I'll see you later." He kissed my nose and made his way down the hall. I turned to Jackson and he had a teasing expression on his face.

"Okay, stop." I shoved his shoulder slightly. Jackson is so annoying. We started making our way to homeroom when Danny approached us. Oh God....

"Hey Jackson. Why haven't you been replying to my texts." Jackson sighed.

"Maybe because I don't want to talk to you?" He said sarcastically. I held in a laugh. Jackson wasn't the one to take crap from anyone. Danny was playing with his emotions so that's why he cut it off. Now she wanted attention after weeks of 'I like you' and 'I don't like you.'

"What are talking about about? I thought this is what you wanted." She said pouting while rubbing his arm. He just rolled his eyes.

"Danny, please go away; you're making my head hurt." This time I actually laughed. Can you blame me?

Danny looked over at me and scowled. "Fine. But when you're done with this tramp, I'll be waiting."
My smile disappeared. As she was walking off, I took the gum out my mouth and put it in her hair. She didn't realize though.

What a bitch move, Corey. Nice. Me and Jackson continued down the hallway. Hopefully no more distractions would come our way.

****************

I was sitting in World history. I was trying to concentrate to the teacher, but I really had to pee. But, I need to stay and take notes for the test on Thursday.

'It will only be like three minutes, Corey.' I told myself.

Fine.

I raised my hand and Ms.Anderson acknowledged me. "Can I please use the bathroom."

"Ms.Hale, considering your grades right now, I think you should hold it."

Hell no, I had to pee!

"Listen, unless you want me to release all over your floor, just give me a pass so I can go." Well Damn.

Ms.Anderson rolled her eyes. "No."

"Screw you, I'm going to the bathroom." I got up and walked out the room. What the hell is wrong with me? I've been spending way too much time with Aiden.