Chapter 17

Chapter 17: I don't like my boyfriend

Aiden's P.O.V

"Any idea why she's acting like a mental patient?" I asked Jessie. Both of us still not looking away from a Corey who was dying of laughter.

"Where did you guys go?" He asked turning towards me.

"I took her out to get donuts-" I was interrupted.

"Donuts?! Why would you do that?!" Jessie screamed at me.

I held my hands up in surrender. "She said she wanted donuts." I told him. Jessie sighed and looked back at Corey who was now hanging from the table upside down like a bat.

"She can't have donuts. We don't know why but anytime she eats them she gets these sugar rushes and started acting like a three year old." He explains to me. "We try to keep them away from her as much as possible."

That's why she wanted donuts. She knew that I wouldn't stop her from eating them. Well played Corey......

"When does it wear off?" I Asked Jessie.

"About another hour or so. I don't think she could come to dinner tonight. You wanna watch her?" He turned to me again.

Absolutely not.....

"Oh hell no. I'm not going through that again." I said and was about to walk away.

"Fine I'll just tell my mom you don't want to spend time with Corey." I turned around and saw Jessie wearing a smirk. Jessie was my friend, so I couldn't kill him.

"Fine." He grinned at me and we both turned to Corey. She was now standing and then she shouted,

"I'm a Pop Star! Catch me." Both me and Jessie run just in time to catch her as she fell into our arms laughing like child.

I glared at Jessie. He just started laughing along with Corey.

*****************

I was just staring at Corey. Right now she was playing with her hair.

She was like a lost puppy. It was so adorable. I couldn't help but smile.

She then looked up at me. "I'm bored." She whined.

Corey was bored a lot this week. I couldn't blame her, Jackson was sick however Peyton kept her company time to time.

She was always with Jackson. He was like a brother to her; one that she actually liked.

"What do you want to do then?" I asked her.

"Let's go outside!"

"No." Jessie told me to keep her in her room because who knows what would happen if I dare take her outside.

"Fine I'll just stay here." She said looking me right in the eye. "Can you pass me that book behind you.

I turned around. There was no book. "What book-" I turned back around to see her gone.

I quickly got up and ran after her. As I reached down the stairs she was at the front door already exiting.

I quickly ran after her and she was already down the sidewalk laughing her ass off. Damn she's fast.....