Chapter 34

Chapter 34: i don't like telling the truth

I sat up on my elbows and reached for my glasses. As I put them on i saw Aiden sitting on the foot of my bed staring at me.

I narrowed my eyes. What does he want now?

"Aiden, what's the problem?" I asked him. Based on his unfocused eyes, I could tell he was still a little tipsy. However, he just kept staring at me.

I was going to tell him to get out when he suddenly got on his hands and knees.

What the actual fuck.

His gaze was still focused on me but his eyes were more intense and serious. I started to squirm under his gaze. I didn't feel good about this. But, I couldn't escape his piercing eyes. I stared at them while they just stared back.

Aiden slowly started crawling towards me and I was frozen in my position.

What the hell?

Soon he was inches away from my face and I still didn't move. His eyes wandered over my face then reached my eyes. "Tell me the truth, Corey." He whispered.

What?

Oh no. No no no no. He was not going to start all this confusing shit again. I can't handle any anymore it.

"The truth about what?" I replied, my voice hushed.

"How do you feel about me. How do you really feel?" He rose his eyebrow and I looked down to escape his intense stare. I then realized the position we were in. Aiden was still on his hands and knees while his whole body was between both my legs. I felt my body grow hot at our position.

Aiden followed my gaze them looked back up at me with a glint of amusement in his eyes. I shrugged. "I don't know how feel I  about you Aiden." I mumbled.

"Yes you do." He pushed his body forward so that I was now sitting on my pillow. "You know exactly how you feel. You're just not admitting the full truth to yourself." He said the last part kind of dizzy.

Before I could respond he chuckled and put his hands on my thighs. He pulled me down so that I was laying on my back and he shifted so that was laying down next to me. He turned me to him and wrapped his arms around me.

"Go to sleep, Kitten." He mumbled.

That did not just happened.

Yeah it happened.

Aiden's arms were wrapped somewhat tightly around my body so I couldn't move all that well. However, the position we were in was still comfortable.

Just go to sleep, Corey. You can stress about it in the morning.

********************************
Aiden's P.O.V

My eyes fluttered open and they quickly closed. My eyelids felt like fucking metal doors right now. I'm not even awake for five minutes and I can already feel the pounding in my head.

Last night was crazy.

To be honest, I don't even know what happened after eleven.

I forced my eyes open and  and lifted myself off the bed.

Wait....

Why am I in Corey's room?

I hope I didn't do anything stupid.

Alright. Twenty minutes later after I took a shower, brushed my teeth, and took some aspirin, I made my way into the kitchen.

My head was still pounding and the light in this house was way too bright.