Chapter 15

Chapter 15: I don't like being tickled

I made my way towards the school entrance. I love Fridays. Friday's meant that the weekend was coming soon. As I went up the stairs to the front, I saw a couple trying to swallow each other's tounges. I shivered.

I hate PDA.

As I got closer, I saw that the couple was Aiden and a random girl. I walked pass them and made my way to my locker.

When I closed it I saw Peyton standing there. I wasn't really surprised, at his silent approach. I mean its happened before.......

"What's up, Peyton."

He looked sort of nervous. "I just wanted to apologize again for the other night. It was really immature and it should've been handled a different way. And i really didn't mean to put you in the middle of it. That was not my intention at-"

I put my hand over his mouth. I chuckled at him. "Peyton it's okay. I forgive you."

He smiled at me and then looked at something briefly behind me. I ignored his gesture and kept looking at him.

He looked down at me again. "Your amazing." He then surprised me when he pulled me into a hug. I hugged him back.

Wow, he really smelt nice. Kind of like a waterfall....

"Um Corey. You can let go now."

I let go and looked at the ground and blushed. I didn't realize that I was holding on that long. "Sorry." I mumbled.

"It's fine." He simply stated. "Hey I want to do something with you. Is that okay."

Again, I have absolutely nothing to do so why not.

"Sure." I smiled at him.

He beamed at me. "Great. I was thinking we could have a study date after school at your house."

A study date? A date? Peyton was asking me on a date? I couldn't help the smile that crept on my face. "I can't wait." I told him.

He smiled at me one more time before turning away and making his way down the hall. I kept smiling at the thought that Peyton just asked me on a date. He was so cute.

I turned and started making my way in the opposite direction when I saw Aiden leaning against the wall staring at me intently.

I mouthed a 'what' to him but he just kept staring with the same blank expression. Soon Liam walked up to him and he started talking like the last 10 seconds of his life didn't happen. I furrowed my eyebrows and continued down the hallway. What was that all about?

Weirdo......

******************

I was sitting in my room with Peyton and we were suppose to be doing homework however we were talking about something completely different.

"I mean seriously, no ones face is that perfect." I explained.

Channing Tatum. He's like a freakin Greek god.

"But I don't think, magic has anything to do with that."

"Of course it does. The universe obviously makes people like that to purposely make others feel ugly." I said matter-of-factly.