Chapter 26

Chapter 26: i don't like that kiss.

Someone was shaking me but I decided to ignore them.

I just wanted to get back to my dream of me and Dylan O'brien on our honeymoon.

"Biscuit, get up or else I'll sit on you." I guess he just woke up because he sounded like a smoker with a cold. Whatever. Jessie can go-

"Ugghhhh." I groaned as I felt all of Jessie's weight on top of me. "Jessie you're crushing me...." My second voice came out.

"I'm sorry what?" I could hear the amusement in his voice. He thought this was funny?

"I swear when I get up, you're so dead."

"Oh my gosh, I'm terrified." Jessie said in a sarcastic tone. I managed to push him off me and he and I stood up. I glared at him before he rushed out of the tent. I quickly followed after him. My hair probably looked terrible. If I didn't put it down, it looked really puffy but I needed to catch this pig.

We ran toward the circle where we were last night but before I could tackle Jessie, a pair of strong hands grabbed me by the waist and stopped me.

I looked up and locked gazes with Peyton. "What trouble are you getting into now?" He asked me smiling.

I pouted. "He sat on me so I have to get him back." I whined. I heard Jessie laugh behind Peyton and I glared at him.

Peyton wrapped his arms around me and buried his head in my neck. He placed tiny kisses there and my whole body immediately turned to jelly. "Without saying good morning first?" He mumbled into my neck still kissing me there.

My eyes involuntarily shut. "Gross." I heard Jessie mumble. I opened my eyes to roll them at him. He stuck his tongue out at me and I was about to respond, when Peyton found my sensitive spot. I met out a breathy moan and Peyton smiled against my skin.

"You smell so good." He whispered before pulling away from me. He lifted his hand up and began stroking my cheek. I looked down as my face started to heat up. You'd think Peyton being my boyfriend, I'd be used to his displays of affection, but no.

Soon everyone was awake and eating their breakfast. I'll admit, last night wasn't so bad. I actually enjoyed myself. However, Jessie kept snoring all night. He wouldn't shut up.

"So how about we all go hiking today?" Peyton suggested. Jackson groaned and everyone rolled their eyes at him. He's such a girl.

"It's not even that bad, it's just walking." Aiden told him.

"Yeah, are you that lazy?" Jessie chuckled.

"You should be the last one talking about lazy." Jackson rolled his eyes at him. The smile on Jessie's face disappeared and I laughed at them.

"Hiking it is." Naomi smiled.

********************

"How long is this going to take. My feet are starting to kill me." Jackson whined.

"Jackson, Shut up!" Aiden told him. "We've only been walking for 12 minutes." The forest was actually pretty interesting. Despite the leaves that were falling all over the place, the flowers and the wildlife was really cool. I saw a bunny! But, when I tried to take it, Peyton said I couldn't have it and that 'i'd be taking it away from its home.' Whatever.

As we were walking, I felt a hand in my hair. I turned and saw Aiden. He brought his hand down with an orange leaf in it. "You had something in your hair."