Chapter 18

Chapter 18: I don't like your possessiveness

I was following Liam to wherever Aiden was. This is ridiculous. I swear my life hates me.

We came across the science room and when I entered, Aiden was sprawled out on the floor. You've got to be kidding me. I sighed.

"Can you help me bring him to the car?" I asked Liam.

"I can't leave school grounds." I rolled my eyes.

"The parking lot, is considered school grounds, Liam." He replied an 'oh' and he picked Aiden up. Now we were headed to his car.

Once we got there, Liam put Aiden in the back seat and handed me his keys.

"Thanks." He said to me. I nodded and he made his way back to the building. I got in the drivers seat and drove home. Aiden owes me big time.....

*****************

I dropped down in the seat exhausted. I just dragged Aiden out of the car, up the stairs, and somehow managed to get him on my bed.

My mind quickly went to last week, when he asked me to stay with him. I couldn't seem to get his voice out of my head when he said 'Please'. His voice was so gentle and soft.

My thoughts got interrupted when Aiden groaned and shifted in my bed. Stupid Jerk.

Because of him, I had to skip school, my back was hurting from dragging him all over the place, and I couldn't take a nap on my bed!

I guess the last part was my fault. I could've put him on the couch or something. I decided to to just take a nap on my beanbag. He probably won't wake up for a while.

'What am I going to do with Aiden?' I thought to myself. And then it was dark.

*****************

When my eyes opened, I looked over at my bed.

He was gone. Wow.

I rolled my eyes and got up. I heard a noise from my bed and walked over to it. It was Aiden's phone.

I guess he left it here. I picked it up and saw the message he just received. It was from a girl named Naomi.

Naomi.........

The message said. 'Hey Aiden. Just wanted to let you know that I'm coming back home on Wednesday . I know we didn't really leave off on good terms but I was thinking we could talk about it.... If that's okay.'

I wonder what w-

"What are you doing?" A voice said behind me. I quickly turned around and saw Aiden.

"What the hell? I thought you left!" My second voice came out because of my nap and he scared me.

He chuckled. "I was in the bathroom.....why do you have my phone."

"Well, I thought you left it here so when I went to get it, you got a message." He raised his eyebrows at me. "And I read it."

He took the phone out of my hand and looked at the message. His face dropped. He was wearing an expression with panic and confusion.