Chapter 36

Chapter 36: I don't like loving you too

Aiden's P.O.V

I jumped up as I felt the cold water run down my face into my shoulders. I turned and saw Corey in the same position. Her hair was drenched and it was starting to look more curly than it usually does. I turned to the doorway and saw Jessie holding a bucket while a smirk played on his face.

"What the hell is wrong with you!?" Corey shouted.

He started to laugh. "I was trying to wake you guys up for the past twenty minutes." He rose an eyebrow. "Why are you even in here, Aiden?"

I looked at Corey and I saw her look down, probably from embarrassment. I wanted to smile. She was so cute.

I looked back at Jessie and his eyebrow was still raised. "Don't worry about it." I told him smartly.

Jessie narrowed his eyes at both of us and started to walk out of the room. "Hurry up. School is almost gonna start." I looked at Corey who had her eyes closed.

"Are you tired?" I asked sarcastically. She opened her eyes and glared at me. "If it makes you feel any better, you look amazing." She narrowed her eyes at me.

"Get out of my room." I smirked at her before standing up. Yeah, she was never a morning person. I stretched my arms above my head and caught Corey glaring at my biceps.

I rose my eyebrows. "See something you like?" She found my gaze and rolled her eyes.

"No. Absolutely not." She said standing up. I realized that the T-shirt she was wearing hung to her body. Probably because we just got soaked by Jessie.

Dammit. It took everything I had not to stare at her.

"Now, get out so I can get dressed." She started pushing me out her room.

Before she pushed me out the door,  I looked back at her.  "Are you sure you don't need assistance?" I smirked. She just rolled her eyes and pointed behind me a small smile playing at her lips.

"Out." I laughed before I exited her room.

I made my way to the bathroom down the hall. I got inside when I realized I forgot a towel. I made my way back down the hall and opened the small closet. I looked and searched but there was definitely no towel in there.

I'll just ask Corey for one. I made my way to her room.

I opened her door and asked, "Corey, do you hav-" I quickly stopped when Corey stood there dumbstruck in her bra and underwear.

Damn.

There were both black and laced and it looked like she was about to shower. 

When I entered, she quickly covered her body with her arms but that didn't stop me from looking at the girl in front of me.

Corey had a nice body. I'm not surprised, though. I'd always-

"Aiden!" I locked my gaze with hers.

"Yes."

"GET OUT!" She screamed. I skimmed her body one more time before smirking and leaving the room.