Chapter One

My name is Jasmine, Jasmine Love. You can say I'm the typical nine-teen year old pushing through life.

My friend, Kimberly and I just finished our first year at Uni, and we decided to go on a mini vacation for a few weeks in the city of Vancouver. When we arrived at the hotel and got out of our taxi, we were greeted by crowds of screaming girls that were standing outside blocking the hotel's entrance.

Kim and I shoved through the crowd of girls and as we enter the lobby, an unknown dirty-blonde haired male with dark sunglasses on, bumps into me and I fall to the ground and drop my suticase. I curse as he picks up my suitcase and helps me up.

"I am so sorry." He says as his strong arms lift me off the ground so I was on my feet again. His voice was deep and had a very strong Irish accent. I thank him and he takes his sungalsses off. As he does so, I glance up at his face, and I freeze as I stare into the most beautiful ocean blue eyes I've ever seen in my entire life.

My face turns bright red as he flashes me a smile. He apologizes once more and puts his sungalsses back on before he exits through the hotel's side door with four other males following behind him. I stood in the lobby frozen for a good five mintues before I snapped back into reality and find Kim waving her hands in my face. She pulls me to the front desk and we check in. I had this weird feeling in my stomach that I've seen them before, but I couldn't wrap my mind around the thought of it.

After checking in, Kim and I head up to our rooms and successfully unpack our suitcases and by the time we're done, it's four in the afternoon and we are exhausted so we both decide to take a nap, but are both awoken an hour later by loud singing. We both looked at eachother and made a "what the hell" face.

"And we danced all night to the best song ever, we know every line now i can't remember, how it goes but i know that i wont forget her, cause we danced all night to the best song ever!!"

"What the hell was that?" Kim says as she gets out of her bed.

"I don't know." I say as I jump out of bed.

As Kim and I walk towards the insanely huge window and open our blinds, it reveals a few hundred girls outside of our window on our side of the hotel. I dont know why, but when they saw us, they all started screaming and starting flashing their cameras in our direction, but soon calmed down after a few mintues.

"Well, that was weird." Kim says scratching her head.

"Tell me about it." I reply back.

As we close the blinds, Kim heads back to her bed, and I head over to the washroom. As I reach for the washroom's door knob, I overhear a conversation outside of our hotel room.

"How are we ever going to get out of here without our fans seeing us, Harry?" A voice with a familiar Irish accent says.

"I dont know, Niall! I guess we're stuck in our hotel for the day." Says another voice.

And as their voices fade, I'm frozen standing on the other side of the door. I scream for Kim and she comes running towards me.

"WHAT THE HELL JAS?! WHA-WHAT'S WRONG W ITH YOU?! I WAS TAKING A NAP" Kim screams running towards me, almost falling.

"KI--KIM.." I stutter, still speechless.

"WHAT IS IT JAS? SPIT IT OUT ALREADY!! YOU'RE WORRYING ME!" Kim screams in my face, shaking me.

"ONE DIRECTION IS IN THE BUILDING.. I REPEAT ONE DIRECTION IS IN THE BUILDING!!"

"AAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!"

After hearing the conversation between Niall and Harry, Kim and I throw on the first thing we can find and change out of our pjays and we were out the door trying to hunt the boy band that were staying at the hotel. We looked everywhere, but had no luck: every floor, every washroom, the swimming pool, but we couldn't fine them. Trying to find the lads, was like trying to find a needle in a hay stack: impossible.

After two hours we were hungry and exhausted, so we gave up and decided to just call it a night and head back to our hotel room. But as we were heading to the elevator, there were five very good-looking males walking in our direction.

"Jas.. do you see what i see?" Kim says, pulling at my sleeve.

"Kim, im trying to check my twitter! Just give me a sec." I say, shaking her off.

"Jas, this is not a drill. Hotties, 12 o'clock."

When Kim says its not a drill. it is not a drill. I casually looked up from my phone and the first thing that caught my eye were the beautiful blue eyes staring into mine. I would notice those beautiful ocean blue eyes anywhere. It was Niall freaking Horan.

I tried to remain calm, but when he flashed me that irresistible smile of his, I just went bright red. I looked back down at my phone so my hair would fall into my face and cover me, but I guess it didn't work because when I looked back up, he was standing right infront of me.

"You look really familiar. Have I met you before?" A voice with a thick Irish accent asked.

"I'm the girl that you knocked down in the lobby earlier this afternoon."

"Ah, that's right. I'd remember those beautiful eyes anywhere. I'm really sorry about that. To apologize, would you and your lovely friend like to join the lads and I for dinner? It's on us."

"Free food? We're there!" Kim and I say in unison.

And with that we were off with the lads of One freaking Direction.

---------------------------------------------

YAY! First chapter! woot, hope you guys liked it! Vote, comment and do watever! I hope you guys keep reading! It may be slow at the start, but trust me, It will get better.

enjoy :)