Chapter Fourteen

Niall's POV

**Flashback**

"Hey loser, get over here." I yelled at a nerdy kid eating alone in the corner of the cafe. My friends laughed as nerdy boy walked over to us.

"My grandma can walk faster than you and she has a cane!" One of my mates yelled out. Everyone in the cafe was staring at us.

"Uh... yes, sir?" The kid asked me.

"What's your name?" I spat in his face.

"Ja-Jake. Jake Patterson." I cupped the side of his face.

"You wanna join us in something, illegal?" He shook his head.

"No, no thank you." I rolled my eyes and my friends laughed.

"Washroom, now." I snapped my fingers and my mates carried Jake into the washroom. We slammed the door shut and he tried to escape.

"Where do you think you're going?" My mate pushed Jake towards the floor as he tried to escape.

"I'm not looking for any trouble!!" Jake screamed, covering his face and body with his arms while we laughed at him.

"You're a weak one, Jackpot."

**End of Flashback**

I shivered at the thought of constantly beating up Jake in grade school.

All of this was my fault, and I knew Jake was getting his revenge on me by hurting Jasmine. I couldn't stand being away from Jasmine, but I coulnd't stand seeing her like this, knowing that all of it was my fault.

Jasmine's POV

"I think we should break up." Niall said.

Were those words actually coming out of his mouth? All I felt were his strong and gentle arms, releasing me and soon enough, I was left alone in my hospital room.

"Ms.Love, you need to take your medication." The nurses walked into my room, but I shooed them away. I didn't want to see anyone or do anything after what just happened. My thoughts were scattered everywhere and I just wanted to die. I heard a knock at the door.

"Go away." I screamed at the door as I pulled the covers over my head.

"Well, that's not how you greet your bestfriend." I heard Harry's voice come from the door way. I came out from under the covers and sat up.

"What do you want, Harry?" He laughed

"I just dropped Kim off at school, and I just wanted to check up on my best pal!"

I smiled at him. "Thanks, Harry.. but I kind of just want to be alone right now."

He shook his head. "No you don't. That's why I'm not leaving. Plus, I promised Niall that I'd keep an eye on you." My head shot up and he smiled. "That's the reaction I was looking for. Now, tell me all about it."

>>>>

"What do you mean he just left?" Harry questioned me.

I sighed "We broke up, Harry. He told me that if he couldn't protect me from stuff like this, we shouldn't be together." I said as I held in my tears.

"Well, I think he's stupid for doing that." Harry pulled me into a hug as I cried into his shoulder. "Oh crap, it's 5 o'clock. I need to go pick up Kim." I let him go.

"Thanks, Harry."

He looked at me all confused and laughed. "For what?" I smiled at him.

"For everything. Oh and tell Kimmy I miss her." He smiled, said goodbye and I was left alone again. The feeling I prayed I would never feel ever again.