Chapter Three

Niall's P.O.V

From the very start, I had feelings for Jasmine. I didn't know who she was when I accidentally bumped into her in the lobby, but I'm glad I did. She had the most beautiful light hazel eyes I've ever layed my eyes on. I got lost in them that she made me speechless and I couldn't even say i'm sorry properly. When I was leaving the hotel, all I could think about was her.

"Niall, who was that girl in the lobby?" Liam asked.

"I'm not sure" I replied.

"She was really pretty, and so was her little friend." Harry added.

I didn't even see a girl with her. All I saw was her. She was the only person I saw in the room. She made me feel like I was on cloud 9. I was praying that I would bump into her again later that day and I did. She looked so pretty that I couldn't even look away. The lads were pushing me towards her, so I made my move, and luckily, she agreed to join the lads and I for dinner.

Dinner was going so well that I even held her hand after while walking out of the restaurant through the crowds of fans. I wanted the world to know that I did have someone in mind. I was having a blast until Louis made it awkward and she said we were "just friends". It hurt because I didn't want to be just friends. I wanted to be more than friends with her. I didn't know how to hide it. I couldn't even say a word or even look at her. I felt so bad not saying goodbye. I stayed up all night and couldn't sleep. I hate myself.

Harry's P.O.V

Before I left my hotel room around ten in the morning, I was surprised that Niall was still in bed instead of in front of the fridge eating.

"Niall, you alright there mate?"

"Ya Hazza, I'm fine." Niall replied, not even moving from his position.

"alright Imma head out and visit Kim and Jasmine, wanna come?"

"no thanks, I'm good" He called back. I shrugged my shoulders.

"alright, see ya later mate."

"later" Niall said before I slammed the door shut behind me.

That was strange, Niall was usually cheery and loud, but today he was really quiet. I let him be and said good bye to the other lads before heading to Kim and Jasmine's hotel room. My heart was beating and my palms were sweaty. No other girl has ever made me feel like this before. When I knocked on the door, Kim opened it and that's when the nerves started to kick in.

Kim's P.O.V

"Jas get your butt off your damn bed. I'm hungry lets go out for breakfast!!" I yelled as I jumped on Jasmine's bed.

"I'm not going to leave my bed! It's too early! Go out with Harry or something, I'm tired." She replied back.

"but youre my bestfriend, and bestfriend's do everything together!" I whined.

"oh don't go all preschooler mode on me, Kim." Jasmine snapped back.

"fine be that way. I'll go by myself." I said rolling my eyes and getting off her bed.

"have fun. don't get lost." She replied back. I stuck my tongue at her, but she didn't see.

After failing to get Jasmine out of bed, I decided to just go alone. As I was putting my shoes on, I heard a knock at the door.

"I GOT IT!" I scream running from the washroom to the front door.

"SHUT UP IM TRYING TO SLEEP!" Jasmine screams as she covers herself with the sheets.

I stuck my tongue out at her and opened the door. Harry was across from me, leaning on the door fame. My heart started racing.

Jasmine's P.O.V

After being awake for almost the whole night, I had no energy left in me that I didn't even want to get out of bed.

"Jas get your butt of your damn bed. I'm hungry lets go out for breakfast!!" Kim screamed as she jumped on my bed.

"I'm not going to leave my bed! It's too early! Go out with Harry of something, I'm tired."

"but youre my bestfriend, and bestfriend's do everything together!" She whines..

"oh don't go all preschool attitude on me Kim." I snap back at her.

"fine be that way. I'll go by myself." She says as she gets off my bed.

"have fun. don't get lost." I say before I pull the covers over myself.

After she finally left me alone, I heard a knock at the door.

"I GOT IT!" Kim screamed.

"SHUT UP IM TRYING TO SLEEP! "I scream digging my face deeper into my pillow.

Kim opened the door, and I heard Harry's voice. My heart broke into a million more pieces when I saw Harry hug Kim. That should be me and Niall hugging in the door way. I saw Harry glance in my direction.

"Good morning sunshine !!" He screamed as he waved at me.

"Good morning Harry" I say as I wave back at him.

"If you don't mind, I'm going to take your room mate here on a breakfast date." He says as he takes Kim's hand.

"haha, i don't mind. have fun kids!! "

"I'll bring some food for you when I get back." Kim says as she holds the door open.

"No need for that, I'm gonna head out myself after my shower."

"alright then! see you later then Jas!"

"Bye, Jasmine!" Harry yells before Kim closes the door.

"Bye guys! have fun!"

And with that, they were off on their little date and I was alone. It was 8:30 in the morning so I got out of bed and took a shower. I threw on my skinny jeans, my tanktop, a jumper, sprayed some of my perfume and headed out of my hotel room.

Niall's P.O.V

The other lads left to go get breakfast and I was alone in the hotel room. I got out of bed and looked in the fridge to see there was NO FOOD. I took a quick shower and threw on my sweats and t-shirt and headed out. I plugged in my earphones and listened to Michael Buble. I was so into the song that I was breaking out dance moves here and there while waiting for the elevator to come. Suddenly, I felt a tap on my shoulder. It scared me and I screamed and pulled my earphones out of my ears. It was Jasmine. My heart was beating so fast I thought it was going to burst out of my chest.

"Hi, Niall." Jasmine says,

"Jasmine! you scared the living hell out of me! don't do that!" I scream.

"Sorry about that, i just couldn't watch you break out one more dance move!!" She says, a smile formed on her lips.

We both laughed and looked into each other's eyes. We stood there looking into each other's eyes until the elevator's ding broke the silence.

"um.. so, where are you heading off to all alone?" I say nervously.

"oh uh .. you know just going out to grab some breakfast. Kim went out with Harry earlier this morning, so I'm on my own.. ahah" She says cutely.

"I was just about to do the same. Maybe we could hang out and grab some breakfast together?" I say, praying that she'll say yes.

"I'd like that." She says as her smile grows bigger.

She smiled and walked into the elevator. I tried so hard to hide my bright red face and big smile from her. She was definitely something special.