Chapter Sixteen

My alarm went off. I turned off my alarm, and woke up to find Niall's arms tightly wrapped around my waist. I rubbed my eyes and discovered the most beautiful ocean blue eyes looking at me.

"Good morning, beautiful." Niall said as he left a kiss on my forehead.

I smiled and laid my head on his chest. He played with my hair, lightly twisting them into curls. "Good morning, babe."

He left small kisses on my head. "I'm hungry." He said. I turned to face him.

"Nando's?" I smiled at him.

"You know me so well, Jasmine Love." He smiled and kissed me. I got out of bed and he whined.

"Oh suck it up, you big baby." I slapped his arm. "Now, get up, Nialler." He pulled the covers over his head.

"No." He protested. I jumped on the bed.

"Niall!!" I yelled. He laughed and pulled me on top of him.

"OH GAWSH MY EYES!!" Kim screamed as she walked into my room. "WARN ME NEXT TIME!" I rolled my eyes at her.

"I'm takin Jas to Nando's. Leave." Niall said. I laughed.

"HAHA. Not funny Horan. If you haven't noticed, you're currently in my house. Kim said as she put her arms on her waist.

"OooOOooO" I said as I covered my mouth with my hands.

Niall gave me the death stare. "I hate you." He said as he looked in my direction. Kim and I were in hysterics as we left the room.

"Have fun at Nando's." Kim said we walked down the stairs.

"Thanks, Kimmy. You and Harry have something planned out today?"

She shrugged her shoulders. "Probably just going to have a relaxing day and grab some food. Same old same old."

I nodded and headed to the kitchen to find Harry, Louis, Liam and Natalie eating.

"Morning!" I screamed. They twitched and turned to face me.

"You scared the living crap out of me, love!" Liam said as he turned back to his stack of pancakes and shoved one in his mouth.

"Yeah, way to go, Jas." Harry, Louis said in sync.

"Eh I'm used to it." Nata said shrugging her shoulders.

"You guys are so kind. Love you guys."

They all ignored me and Niall came running into the room.

"PANCAKES? YES PLEASE!" He screamed and I slapped his hand before he could grab a stack.

"What the hell, babe?!" Niall furrowed his eyebrows at me.

I narrowed my eyes at him.

"Feisty. I like." Niall said as he pulled me close to him.

"Please children, not at the table." Louis scolded us. I elbowed Niall in the ribs and he let go of me.

"Well, we're gonna go grab some breakfast ourselves." Niall said while grabbing my hand.

"Bye love birds! You two have fun!" Harry yelled from the kitchen.

"We will! Thanks mate!" Niall yelled before closing the front door. "Ready, M'lady?"

I smiled at him. "Ready."

We walked hand and hand towards his car and he opened the door for me.

"Thanks, Nialler." He kissed my forehead.