Chapter Two

I couldn't believe what was happening. It felt like a dream being in the same car as the lads of One Direction. I was sitting across from Niall, Liam and Zayn, and Louis, and Kim and Harry were on my right hand side.

While we were in the limo, Kim got really really close to Harry. So I decided to not bother them and let them do their thing. It was a long drive to Nando's so I pulled out my phone and checked my twitter. I stopped scrolling when I saw a tweet of Niall's:

"sitting across from the most beautiful girl I've ever layed my eyes on." posted two minutes ago.

I couldn't help but look up at Niall. I caught him looking at me with the biggest smile on his face.

I tweeted "who could this mystery girl be?!"and glanced up at Niall. He looked down at his phone and smiled.

When he looked back up at me, I knew it was the sign to check my phone. My face went bright red, and the biggest smile appeared on my face when I read Niall's tweet:

"you ;)"

I caught Niall staring at me from the corner of my eye. I couldn't believe that happened.

My twitter feed started flooding with tweets like "NIALL TWEETED YOU OMG" "ARE YOU THE MYSTERY GIRL?!" "I HATE YOU" "YOURE UGLY". I ignored the hate comments and logged off twitter and put my phone back into my purse.

After a long thirty minute limozine ride, we finally made it to Nando's. We all got out and headed to the restaurant. I had the best time ever. We sat in the same positions as we did in the limo, and we ate away when the waitress arrived with our food. Niall was beast. He was like an eating machine.

"Niall, slow down there, you're going to choke." Liam said, putting his hand on Niall's shoulder.

" SAVE SOME FOR ME YOU FATTY" Louis screamed, trying to grab the plate of food from Niall's hands.

"NEVER!! I LOVE FOOD!! NOM NOM NOM" Niall yelled at Louis.

"Niall, remember, we have guests." Zayn said, popping a chicken wing in his mouth.

"I'm so sorry you have to see him like this." Harry said shaking his head.

Kim and I laugh and continue eating. After about an hour of good food and good company, we finish dinner, but when we're about to leave, we see crowds of girls, and camera's flashing outside of the restaurant.

I see Harry grab Kim's hand before he follows Liam, Louis, and Zayn out of the restaurant. What suprised me was that Niall did the exact same thing. He grabbed my right hand and told me to cover my face before he squeezed my hand and pulled me through the crowds of screaming girls.

We made it to the limo before anything bad could happen.

"That was close." Liam said, as he put his head back against the head rest.

"Really, really close in my opinion!" Louis said, doing the same acion.

"Let's just hope that we'll be able to make it into our hotel" Zayn said as he scrolled on his phone.

After that, they all fell asleep except for me and Niall. It was awkward at the beginning, but I enjoyed his company. My eyelids started to get heavy and I was fast asleep. When I woke up, everyone was looking at me and Niall. Little did I know that my head was resting on Niall's shoulder, and his head was resting on my head. I started to blush.

"AW you kids are so cute. Use protection okay?" Louis screamed.

"I second Louis' comment." Zayn said winking in my direction.

"Shut it." Niall said seriously.

"We're just friends, no need for that, Louis." I said, titling my head down so I wouldn't make any eye contact with anyone.

" Ya, ju-just friends..." Niall said, looking down at his fiddling hands.

There was hurt in Niall's voice as I saw him lower his head and fiddle with his fingers. I wanted to hit my head against a brick wall. It was awkward the whole ride home. When we made it back to the hotel, Liam, Louis, Zayn said goodbye and headed up to their room. Niall on the other hand, just went straight up to his room without saying a word to me. He didn't even make eye contact with me. My heart broke into a million pieces.

"I'll walk you two to your room." Harry says walking beside Kim and I.

"Thanks Harry, but we'll be fine. Thank you for such a wonderful dinner, make sure to tell the others we say thanks." Kim says, smiling.

"Alright then, see you tomorrow Kim. I'll text you."

They hugged and Harry left the two of us alone.

"You okay, Jas?" Kim says as she links her arm with mine.

"Of course I am, why wouldn't I be?" I replied, flashing her a smile.

I tried so hard not to sound sad, but that didn't work. Kim was smart and didn't bother me the whole night. I just needed to be alone. I tried to sleep it off, but the hurt in Niall's voice kept me up all night. I felt so guilty. I just ruined everything.

---------------------------------------------

Okay, I tried. Hope you guys liked this chapter!! Keep reading! Maybe they'll be friends? IDK hope you guys enjoyed reading this sucky chapter!