Chapter Twenty-Three

"You're coming with us on tour."

My mouth hits the floor, and my hands start to shake with excitement and fear. I look over at Natalie and Kim who were jumping up and down and kissing their boyfriends. I force a smile and hug Niall.

"Well, are you coming or what, Jas?" Niall says as he tugs on my sleeve.

"I'll be there in a bit." I say as I sit back down and take long, deep breaths. A few minutes later, I hear footsteps approach me and in the corner of my eye, I see Niall's famous white high tops.

"Ready, babe?"

I focus my attention on Niall and away from the airport's dirty floor. I flash Niall a smile and stand up from my spot on the bench, grabbing Niall's hand.

"Ready."

As the attendant to their private jet check our luggage and carry-on's, the nerves start to kick in and I can't help but feel, plane-sick.. If that's even a real thing.

"It's going to be a long flight from here to Australia. Make yourselves comfy." Paul, their body guard says before he disappears into the other room. I look at Niall and he gives me a comforting smile.

"Go to sleep. You look miserable." Niall looks down at me and chuckles. I roll my eyes at him and lean back into the seat, closing my eyes and letting the power of sleep overcome me.

****

"WE'RE HERE! WAKE UP!"

I shoot my eyes open and practically fall out of my seat. I make a loud thud on the floor and groan. My heartbeat slows down and that's when I get up.

"We're here!!" Kim squeals as she grabs my hands and pulls me out of the jet.

"Woah."

"WoOoOaaAh." Kim replys as we take in the beautiful features of Austrailia. "This places is beautiful!" She screams as she waves her hands around.

"You can say that again." I say as my eyes scan my surroundings. As I look around I see something red, like a target of a snipper, right on Kim's head. "KIM WATCH OUT!" I scream as I push Kim out of view and into the airport, causing us to fall straight to the floor.

"What the hell, Jas? Are you alright?" Kim says as she stands up from the ground, wiping off the dirt on her clothes. "Why'd you do that?"

I snap back into reality and look around me, finding nothing.

"Um. It's nothing.. I'm just really excited that we're here, that's all!" I lie as I flare my arms in the air. She laughs and walks off into Harry's arms. As I pick up my bag off of the floor, a strong pair of hands wrap around my waist.

"Hey there, pretty lady." Niall says as he smiles at me. I chuckle and wrap my arm around his torso. "Havin' fun?"

"Fun? We're at an airport, Niall. What's fun about the airport?"

Niall laughs at me and and leans in for a kiss. I push Niall away just before his lips meet mine and a light blush appears on my face.

"Not so fast, Mr.HORny." I tease as he pouts. He grabs my hand and makes little circles on the back of my hand. "You're such a baby." I roll my eyes at him.

"Guess I should get a spanking then?" Niall whispers into my ear. I punch him in the chest and catch up to the rest as he steps back and clutches his chest.

"Nope!" I scream out as I link my arm with Natalie's. She looks at me and smiles.

"This place is beautiful isn't it, Jas?" Natalie says as we walk out of the airport and into the limo that was parked outside with a man holding a sign that had the word, chacha, on it. I see Natalie shake her head. "Liam's a poop head do you know that?" I nod in agreement and hop into the back seat while the lads retrieve our luggage and stuff them in the trunk.