Chapter Seventeen

"Jas, wake up." Niall whispered in my ear. I groaned and turned to check the time. My phone flashed 2am.

"Wh-what do you want?" I said half awake. I felt Niall pulling the covers off of me.

"I'm hungry." Niall complained. I pulled the covers over my face.

"Go away, Niall. It's 2 in the friggen morning. Go heat up some left over." I felt a pair of hands pull my legs.

"Niall stop. I have school in the morning!" I grabbed the bed frame so he wouldn't pull my any further.

"Come on, Jas! Let go!" He said pulling at my legs.

"Let me sleep!!" I said, still holding onto the bed frame. I heard a knock on the wall.

"WILL YOU TWO SHUT UP IN THERE?" I heard Harry scream from his room.

"Sorry mate!" Niall screams out. I roll into a ball and cuddle with my panda bear pillow pet. "You are so stubborn, Jasmine." I ignored him and went back into a deep sleep.

You're so pretty when you cry, when you cry

Wasn't ready to hear you say good bye

now you're tearing me apart, tearing me apart

you're tearing me a-pa-a-art

My alarm went off at 6am and I got out of bed. "Morning, Ni-"

I was cut off by Niall placing his hand on my mouth."Shhhhhh, Niall is sleeping at the moment."

I slapped his arm and got out of bed, getting ready for school. I was ready to go at 7:15.

"Ready Jas?" I heard Nata and Kim call from the living room.

"Yeaup! Be right down!" I screamed from the washroom. I went back into my room and grabbed my books and bags, leaving a kiss on Niall's forehead before leaving for school.

"So, how are you girls?" I asked as I made my way to the back seat.

"Good.... How are you and Niall?" Natalie turned and asked me.

"Uh, we're great? Why do you ask?" She ignored my question and I saw her give Kim a look.

Weird.

Anywho, we got to school and grabbed some coffee on our way to our four hour lecture. Jake sat one desk away from me, but always ignored me. The Professor took the attendance and started the lecture. My wrists hurt from typing the notes down into my computer. When we had a five minute tech break, I saw Jake scrolling on twitter.

"Pssssttt." I called out to Jake. He just turned his head slightly, but ignored me and continued scrolling. "PSST" I was spitting everywhere. Jake turned around and gave me a look. I was about to say something but the Professor cut me off.

"ALRIGHT. Tech break is over! Let's carry on with the lesson." I sighed and Jake turned back to his computer. Kim nudged me and gave me a wtf are you doing look. I shook my head and she let it go.

Sigh. Did Jake hate me that much? I mean like come on, I know I told you to stay away from me, but you could at least say hi once in awhile. I snapped out of my thoughts and copied down the notes into my computer.

The bell ran four hours later, signaling the end of the lecture.

I saw Jake get up and walk past me. No eye contact what-so-ever.

"Hey Jake!" I screamed out, but he didn't stop. "I'll meet you guys at home." I said to Kim and Natalie as I quickly grabbed my books and followed him outside, not even waiting for their response.