Chapter Seven

** TWO DAYS LATER **

Jasmine's P.O.V

Today was the day. I was finally heading back home. I was so excited, but extremely sad at the same time. Kim was helping me pack my stuff. What a good best friend. To be honest, I was actually going to miss, Kim. What are you talking about Jasmine? Well, Kim decided to extend her stay so she would have more time with Harry, so I had to fly back on my own.

After two hours of packing, it was 11am and I went down to check out. Kim and Harry moved our stuff into their hotel room until it was time for me to head to the airport. My flight was at 9pm and I planned on being at the airport at 8:30pm, so I had exactly nine and a half hours to spend with Kim and the boys. I was going to miss them so much. Especially Niall.

Niall's P.O.V

Crap. I couldn't believe she was leaving today. After three days of planning, I finally knew how I was going to ask Jasmine to be my girlfriend.

We mostly spent the day at the beach, eating/walking around downtown. Time flies when you're having fun. By the time we headed back to the hotel, it was 7pm.. and it took exactly an hour to get to the airport. All of us picked up Jasmine's stuff from our room, headed to the parking lot, loaded Jasmine's suitcases into the trunk of the limo, and we were off to the airport. My heart started racing and I couldn't think straight. In a just a few moments, I was going to ask Jasmine to be mine.

Jasmine's P.O.V

I couldn't believe I was leaving. It felt like I just arrived yesterday. Time does fly when you're having fun, especially with the people you love. We all got out and the boys took my suitcases out. Niall had my handbag and put it over my shoulder. He grabbed my hand and we walked hand in hand behind the boys and Kim, towards the airports entrance. I went with Kim to get my suitcases checked in and we all headed to my terminal. In just a few moments, I would be on the plane back to London.

We grabbed starbucks at the airport, which indeed was very pricey and sat down at a table that fit all of us. I took lots of pictures with each of them and then a group photo: a normal one and a funny one.

"All passengers for flight 22 to London, please head to your designated terminal" The voice on the P.A. system announced.

We all stopped and listened and after the voice faded, Kim started crying.

"Jasjas.. I'm going to miss you so SO much!" She said as she grabbed me into a bear hug. I dug my face into her shoulder trying so hard not to cry. We stayed like that for ten minutes, crying into each other's shoulders.

"Imma miss you too kimmy." I said with tears rolling down my face. I was going to miss my bestfriend so So SOOO much, words can't even explain.

"Take care, Jasmine Love. It's been a great two weeks. I'll miss you lots, kiddo. Stay in touch." Liam said to me as he pulled me into a bear hug as well. He was rubbing my back to stop me from crying.

"You too, Liam.. Thanks for sticking with me. I'll miss you lots too." I said as I dug my face into his chest. My tears were for real now. I couldn't stop them.

"JASMINE DON'T LEAVE ME." Louis' loud voice echoed through the airport as he pulled me and squeezed me tight.

"I'm going to miss that loud voice of yours, Louis." I replied as I cried into his shoulder.

He gave me a kiss on the forehead and let go of me.

"I'll miss you sunshine. Take care of yourself." Harry said to me as he left his arms wide open.

"I'll miss you too, curly." I said as I wrapped my arms around his waist. My tears spilling onto his shirt.

"I'll miss ya cutie. Don't ever change." Zayn said as he pulled me into a hug.

"I'll miss you too, zaynypoop!" I said as I hugged him back.

Niall was standing there with tears in his eyes.

"I'll miss you so much Jasmine. You don't even know how much it hurts." He said as he pulled me into his arms and hugged me tightly.

"I'll mi-miss you to-too, Nialler." My voice cracking. This was the most painful goodbye I'd ever had to do.

I cried into his shoulder. We were stuck like that for about five mintues. I never wanted to let go.

"Will you be my girlfriend, Jasmine?" He whisphered into my ear.

I was so shocked.

"No" I replied before I picked up my bag, wiped the tears from the eyes and headed to my terminal, without looking back.

-----------------------------------

WHAAAAAT *shocked face* I know it's a short-ish chapter.... don't hate me .. love you guyyzzzz :')