Chapter Eleven

I stormed out of the staff room and into the lobby. There were so many crazy fans inside the cafe.

Bloody hell, not this again.

Where was Niall?

I looked everywhere pushing through the crowds of screaming girls.

"Pst! Down here, love!" I heard a faint voice call while I felt something tugging on my pants.

I looked down and smiled when I saw Niall on the ground.

"Nia-"

He pulled me down and covered my mouth with his hand. "SH, do you want them to see us?!"

"Well that hurt, Horan." I said rubbing my hand against my mouth.

"Sorry, babe. I just don't want to attract attention." He smiled at me as he kissed my forehead.

"It's all good. Wait...uhh what are we doing on the floor anyway?" I said looking all confused.

"You're right. Let's get out of here." Niall said grabbing my hand and running out of starbucks before any of the fans noticed us.

After running to Niall's car, we got in and took off into the unknown. I love these kind of carefree days where we didn't care where we went.

We were together, and that's all that mattered.

We came to a stop light and Niall turned his whole body so he was facing me.

"Niall, what are you doing?" I said while turning to face him.

"Nothing, just tryin' to look at the girl of my dreams thats all." He said smiling at me.

"Well, you better stop because you've been stuck at this green light for about a minute now.. And there seems to be a very mad-looking male approaching the car."

"Crap." Was all Niall said before he stepped on the gas. We ended up just going to another starbucks for some coffee and snacks.

Niall took out his phone. "Jas, slid closer so I can get a picture with you!"

I smiled at him and moved closer to him. He placed his free hand on my waist and pulled me closer. I started blushing.

"1,2,3, CHEESE" He said as he flashed a huge smile at the camera.

"CHEESE" I said while smiling and held up my cake pops and green tea frap up in the air. After a few minutes, my phone went off.

Twitter:
NiallOfficial: Grabbing some starbucks with m'lady. @jasmine_love.

I opened the tweet and saw the picture of us that we took literally five seconds ago.

What a guy.

I smiled at him and shoved a cake pop into my mouth. YUMMERS. After we got our orders, we headed and drove to the beach. What's better than spending the day at the beach with Niall? NOTHING.

**FOUR HOURS LATER**

I looked at my watch to see what time it was. It read exactly 4 in the afternoon. I can't believe Niall and I have been at the beach for a little over two hours. Where was he anyway? I got up and looked to my left and right. Nothing. I saw people staring at me..

What did they want?

I saw a woman look at down at my shirt and laugh. I looked at my shirt. Well that's disgusting. I guess I fell asleep and a bird decided to take a very lovely dump on my shirt. GROSS. I took out my phone and texted Niall.