Chapter Twenty-Seven

The next morning, I found myself alone and buried in the heavy covers of the little bed I was sleeping on. I threw the covers away from me, stretched and got out of bed. The tour bus seemed a little too quiet than usual. I cautiously opened the door, peering out only to be hit in the face with a foot ball.

"Oh crap, Niall's going to kill us." I hear Liam call out, running over to me and placing the white napkin on my face. "You alright, love?"

"Ouch. That looks like it's going to bruise." Zayn adds which makes me send a glare in his direction. He puts his hands up in defence and starts walking backwards.

"What on earth happened in here?!" Natalie screams and pushes the shopping bags aside. "You guys were playing football in here again weren't you?!" She scolds Liam and Zayn, pushing Liam away from me and tilting my face up for her to examine.

"You idiots! Niall's going to kill the both of you!" I hear Perrie scream at Liam and Zayn. I grab Natalie's arms and place them back at her sides.

"Guys, I'm fine. Seriously!" I watch as they all look at me disbelievingly. "Ha?" I fake laugh to break the awkward silence. "Okay, awkward. I'm just going to wash this blood off of me." They all nod and I leave the room, running into the washroom. I shut the door behind me and the light purple mark on my right cheekbone was the first thing that caught my eye when I looked in the mirror. Crap. Zayn was right, this is going to bruise.The next thing I notice was the big red blob on my white shirt. Oh man, that's going to take forever to get out. I grab bleach, soap, and a toothbrush out of the mini closet in the corner of the washroom. After a few minutes, I finally get the red stain out of my white t-shirt and make a bee line for my room. I change out of my pjays and into thick black tights, and a light beige jumper, throwing my hair up in a loose bun and adding a little touch of make up on my face.

"Knock knock." A voice on the other side of the door calls out.

"It's open!" I reply, adding the last stroke of mascara onto my eyelashes. I see Kim in the mirror and flash a smile at her. "Hey, Kimmy. Something up?"

"You do remember that we're leaving and heading back to school in a couple days. Have you mentioned anything to Niall yet?" She asks, sitting down next to me on the bed. I shake my head and focus my eyes on hers. She tilts her head to the side slightly and looks at me like she knows something's wrong. I close my eyes and take a deep breath.

"I don't know how to tell him. It's our 1 year anniversary the day after we leave. I'm guessing he has something big planned, but the only problem is that I won't be here. What should I do?"

"Sh, young one. Let your bestfriend take care of everything. Don't worry your little head, alright?" She flashes me a smile. I smile back at her and pull her into a hug. "Now, we should get out there. I think this is something worth seeing." Kim says, pulling me out of the room and towards the main door of the tour bus. "Wait, put this on." Kim shoves a bandana into my hands. I raise my eyebrows up at her and she rolls her eyes at me. "Oh, don't be like that, just put the darn thing on." I roll my eyes and obey her command, tying the bandana around my eyes. "Can you see anyting?"

"Obviously not."

"Good."

"What's going on anyway? And why do I have to wear this blind fold?"

"Jas, will you please just shut up and trust me?" Kim scolds me. I sigh and continue walking without another word. "And ....... we're here!" She cheers and lets go of my hand.

"Can I take this thing off now?" I ask, placing my hands on the back of my head, but someone or something stops me.

"NOT YET! When I say so." Kim screams, ripping my hands away from the blind fold. In my world, it feels like an hour has passed and she hasn't moved me or said anything, but I know it has only been a couple minutes.