Chapter Twenty-Two

Gooooood morrrrnnniinnng goooood mooorrnniiiiingggg

I groaned as I searched for the source of the annoying noise. As I turned in my bed, I hit something.. someone. 

"Ouch." 

I open my eyes and rub them to clear my vision. Once my vision clears, I find a smirking Niall looking at me. I smile at him as he kisses my cheek. 

"That hurt." He says rubbing his bare chest. I slap his chest again which makes him wince before I roll out of bed. "Nooooo, don't leave me" Niall whines as he grabs my arm. I lean back down and leave a kiss on his lips before changing into a new set of clean clothes. 

"You do know you're leaving for tour today." I say looking around my empty room. "Oh. I'm talking to myself.. Good one, Jasmine."

"We're leaving today, WEH" Was the first thing I heard as I made it down the staircase. I looked over to see Louis frowning. 

"Just don't leave then, Lou." I say sarcastically. He laughs and pats the top of my head. 

"I'm hungry. What time's your flight again?" Eleanor says as she turns to face the other lads.

"Four in the afternoon, El." Lou says as he twirls a strand of her hair onto his fingertip. She nods at him and he sends her a wink. Aw. They're so cute.

"Well, since it's only 12, I think we should go out for lunch before we leave!" Liam says cheerfully. We all cheer in response and head out. 

****

"Dude, this place is the BOMB!" Kim screams as we enter the restaurant. Harry laughs at her as he grabs her hand. 

"You like any place that has food, Kim." I say sarcastically.

"Can't help it. Food is just soooo gooood." She emphasizes on her words. We all laugh and take a seat in the booth way at the back to be out of sight. 

"Make yourselves at home. I'm Mason, your waiter for today." Our waiter says as he smiles at us. We take the menu's from him and dig our faces into them. After a good 15 minutes of deciding what to order, we finally tell Mason or decisions and wait for the food to come. 

"I can't believe today's the day we all say goodbye." I say as I look around the table. They all nod at me except for Niall. Hm.

"I know. It feels like you guys came yesterday and now you're leaving for 10 months!" Kim says out loud. I focus my eyes on Niall who smirks at Harry and Harry holds in a chuckle....... Something is definitely up.

"Don't you worry your little head, babe. We'll be back just before you know it." Harry says as he drapes his arm around Kim.

"Here are your orders! Enjoy!" Mason says as he sets each dish carefully infront of us. Our eyes grow wide and our forks and knives violently fight over the food.

"HEY THAT WAS MINE I CALLED IT!" Kim screams as she pushes Harry.

"WHAT?! I TOTALLY CALLED THAT CHICKEN LEG!" Harry yells back and pushes Kim.

"Not this again." I hear Liam say as he cuts a piece of his steak. Natalie nods and laughs at Harry and Kim. We finish eating lunch a few hours later and have two hours to spare. We decide that we would spend the last two hours at the airport altogether. We all hop into the cars and drive to the airport, my heart aching after every stoplight. As soon as we get to the airport, Liam pulls into the parking lot and Natalie parks beside him. We all get out of the car and help the lads with their luggages.

"We got it from here." Their bodyguard, Paul says as he shoo's us away from the cars. We walk into the airport, with bodyguards around us, keeping us away from fans. We make our way into a private room and plop ourselves down on the couches.

"I hate this place." I say as Niall wraps his arms around my shoulders as he sips his coffee. 

"And why is that?" Niall replies with a smile on his face. 

"This is the place where most goodbyes are said." I look down at my coffee, thinking about having to say goodbye to the lads and Niall. I feel Niall shift beside me, pulling me closer to him and planting a kiss on my temple.

"Not all goodbyes are bad." 

I look at Niall with complete and utter disbelief. He takes another sip from his coffee and laughs. 

"Name one good bye that isn't bad, Niall. Ooo This is going to be a hard one. Do you know why?! Because ALL goodbyes suck." I reply, crossing my arms across my chest. 

"Well, this goodbye isn't going to be so bad ....." He trails off looking over at Harry who has the biggest smirk on his face. "Do you know why, Jas?" I shake my head and he laughs at me. "You'll see." 

I let it go and sit in Niall's arms until the voice on the intercom comes on and signals the departure of their flight. 

"Guess this i-i-s-" I say as I watch Niall grab his bag from the table. "I guess this i-is i-it." I say forcing a smile. Niall pouts at me and pulls me into a tight hug. "Bye guys. Have fun on the tour" I say holding in the tears as I hug  each of them one by one. "I-I-I'm g-g-going t-to m-miss y-you g-guys s-so m-much!! I'll text you and skype you guys every single day!" I cry into Niall's shoulder. He rubs my back to stop me from crying. 

"Oh, shut up and take this you little cry baby." Niall says as he holds out my purple jansport backpack. I look at him in confusion. 

"Why do you have that?"

Niall smiles at me and wiggles the backpack in his hand. I take it, even though I don't know what for. I raise my eyebrow at Niall. 

"Well?" I say as I sling the backpack over my shoulders. 

"Should we tell them lads?" I hear Louis call out from behind me. I look from Niall, Liam, Zayn, Harry, and Louis who all had the biggest smirks on their faces. 

"You guys are coming with us on tour."  

-------------------------------------------------

OMG WHAT A SURPRISE!!! They're going with them on tour! OMGOMG Who's excited?!?! I AM, I AM!! 

Okay, LOL i'm so sorry for the short chapter! It's like so short .. ughs makes me mad, but yeah.. At least it's something!I HOPE YOU GUYS LIKE THE STORY SO FAR! You guys should totally vote for this chapter or like leave a little nice comment letting me know what you think about this chapter! It would mean the world to me!! 

Make it happen peeps! :)

Enjoy!