Chapter Six

Jasmine's P.O.V

It was a new day, and we only had three more days in Vancouver. Kim and I started our day early in the morning at 10am. We went crazy shopping the entire day that we literally shopped till we dropped. It was nice to finally have a girls day.

"FINALLY, I get to spend time with my bestfriend without her superstar boyfriend!!" I teased her.

"Oh be quiet, I'll be saying the same thing to you when you and Niall stop being pussies and ask each other out." She turned and make a winky face at me.

I stuck my tongue out at her as she continued driving to the mall.

After shopping for eight hours straight with little food breaks in between, we were exhausted!!! I couldn't even feel my arms and legs. Kim looked so exhausted I thought she was going to fall asleep while driving. You do not know how hard I was praying that she wouldn't crash Harry's car. I guess it payed off because we made it safely into the hotel's parking lot without any accidents. Harry was going to be very proud.

"WE'RE HOME IF ANYONE CARES!" Kim screamed as she unlocked hotel room's door and made our way into the living room.

"Will you shut up, Kim? You're so loud! you might wake someone up!" I whispered to her.

"It's our hotel room Jasmine, remember? We can do watever we want!"

"Um, no thanks, Miley Cyrus..."

Before she could reply, Harry came out of nowhere and grabbed Kim by the waist and kissed her cheek.

"Ooh get a room. friggen couples." I said as I covered my eyes and pushed past them.

I made my way to the living room and saw Niall all alone watching tv.

"Why hello there, Mr. Lonely!" I said as I jumped on the couch and sat next to Niall.

"why hello there, ms..... umm.. shoppy.." he said trying to be funny as he put his arm around my shoulders.

I smiled and started to blush. Curse him for being so sneaky!! And for being so darn cute and sweet at the same time.

"How was shopping? Get me anythin'?" He said, smiling at me.

"Of course! How could I forget about you, Niall? Here, I hope you like it." I smirked as I passed him a bra.

"Uh no thanks, I take that back. I'm happy you didn't get me anything." He said as he pushed my hand away. He was way too darn cute.

"Suit yourself!" I said as I put the bra back in the bag and got up from the couch and headed to my side of the room. I opened up the drawers, folded my new purchases and placed them neatly inside. Man was I beat. I headed back to the living room, and sat down next to Niall. After a couple of minutes everything went black.

Niall's P.O.V

Me and Harry were waiting for the

girls in their hotel room. When they finally arrived I heard yelling. It was probably Kim again. Harry got up from the couch and hid behind the door. I saw him grab Kim by the waist and kiss her cheek.

"Gross" I said under my breath.

I was running out of time. Three more days until the girl of my dreams flies back home. What was I going to do?? I started to feel the pressure.

A few minutes later, I heard footsteps. My heart started racing when I saw Jasmine walking in. Breathe I said to myself.

When she sat next to me, I almost lost it. But I played it cool and put my arm around her. Did I just see her blush? We talked for a bit and she headed to her dresser to put her purchases away.

She came back after a few minutes and returned to the spot on the couch that was next to me. When I turned to look at her, she was fast asleep.

I sighed quietly. She looked so cute while she was sleeping. There was a loose strand of hair on her face and I placed it behind her ear.

"Niall! Let's go mate!" I heard Harry call.

"Comin'!" I yelled back.

I saw Jasmine shift.

I placed a kiss on Jasmine's cheek before heading towards the door.

I gave Kim a friendly hug before leaving and told her that Jasmine was fast asleep in the living room.

"Oh, don't worry about her Nialler. I'll make sure she doesn't miss you too much. She said with a wink.

I looked at the ground to hide my blush.

I waited outside of the hotel room. After about fifteen minutes, Harry finally came out.

While walking back to our hotel room, Harry and I had a little chat.

"When are you gonna ask her mate?" Harry asked.

"Ask who, what?!?" I said, all confused.

"Don't play dumb, mate! When are you going to ask Jasmine to be your girlfriend?"

-----------------------------

what do you guys think? will Niall ask Jasmine out in the last two days of her stay? or will he be stuck in the friend-zone forever???