Chapter Twenty

"Jas. Jasmine, wake up." A voice said as hands shook me.

"Ah, go away!" I screamed as I slapped the hands away.

"Jasmine Love. You are going to wake up right now. It's Monday! The lads have 3 days until the tour. GET UP AND STOP BEING A LAZY BUM."

I groaned and kicked Kim off of my bed.

"Alright! I'll get ready! Just get out." I ordered Kim. She obeyed and left my room. I locked the door and jumped back into bed. "Sucker." I said under my breath.

"HEY I HEARD THAT! GET UP JASMINE! ZAYN HAS A SPECIAL GUEST THAT HE WANTS YOU TO MEET!"

I immediately got out of bed and got ready. Zayn had a special guest? Hm. I wonder who it is. I put the thought aside and went into my walk in closet. I went through my closet throwing every piece of clothing I own onto the floor. I threw on my black leggings, my Obey crewneck and put my hair up into a bun. I checked myself in the mirror before heading down stairs.

"Hey, Jas" Zayn said as I walked down the stairs.

"Hey, Zayney!" I said sitting myself down between Louis and Liam. Louis put his arm around me and I smiled at him. Louis and I have gotten really close lately since the whole.. Niall thing.

"Alright. I have a special guest coming over today." Zayn said as he clapped his hands together to get our attention.

"Who is it, mate?" Louis said as he pulled at my hair. I slapped his hand and he stopped.

"You'll see." Zayn said. The door bell rang and a huge smile came across his face. "Infact, she's here." He said before leaving the living room and opening the door.

His special guest is a she?

"Yes, Jasmine. Zayn's special guest is a she." Liam said winking at me.

I covered my face from embarrassment, realizing that I said that thought out loud. After about a few minutes, Zayn walked back into the room.

"Ready?" He said as he peaked into the hallway. "Alright. Mates, this is, Perrie Edwards, my girlfriend." He said as a beautiful purple haired girl walked in.

"Girlfriend?" My jaw dropped and my stomach was in knots.

Zayn nodded as he wrapped his arm around Perrie's waist. "Yeaup. We've been going out for awhile now, just didn't tell anyone."

My stomach started to twist and turn and my heart started to hurt. Zayn didn't even like me. He was just being nice since I broke up with Niall.

Kim, Natalie and I went up to Perrie and started talking about .. stuff. The lads sat on the couch talking about the tour.

"So, Perrie! Very nice to meet you. I'm Natalie, this is Kim and that's Jasmine!" Natalie said pointing at Kim and I as we shook Perrie's hand.

"Very nice to meet you lovely ladies." Perrie said, her voice thick with a British accent. "How do you know the lads?"

Kim coughed and nudged me.

"OH! Uh, well, Kim and I were on vacation in Vancouver and we were staying at the same hotel as them. We bumped into them as we were trying the find them in our hotel room and we went out for dinner with the lads. That's when Niall and I started to uh.. um..." I stuttered as I tried to explain the rest.

"Uh, that's how Niall met Jasmine, and that's how I met Harry, and of course Zayn, Liam and Louis! Can't forget about them!" Kim finished the story off for me. Perrie nodded and looked at Natalie.

"And how about you and Mr.Payne?" She said winking at Natalie. Natalie blushed and we all laughed.

"We met when I came to visit these crazy ladies." Natalie said as she pointed at Kim and I. That only made us laugh harder.