Chapter Twenty-Four

JASMINE'S POV

I twist my body out of the person's grip, but as I try to run, their arms are wrapped around my waist, throwing me over their shoulder.

"HELP ME! PLEASE!" I scream as tears form in my eyes. "ANYONE PLEASE!"

"I told you not to scream." I hear the voice say before everything around me goes black.

NIALL'S POV

"What a show, lads." Liam says as he pats my arse. I chuckle and slap him back. "Where are the ladies at?"

"They'll be here in a few minutes, Liam. Paul's taking care of some fans that are trying to get pictures with them." Lou says as she sits on the couch with Lux. Liam nods and takes a sip from his water bottle, screwing his face to look like a blow fish which makes Lux laugh. I smile at how cute Lux is. The cutest human being ever.. Besides Jasmine and my mum.

"You guys did great!" I hear and see Perrie, Eleanor, and Natalie walk into the room. I smile and look around, but there was no sight of Jasmine.

"Has anyone seen Jasmine?" I ask as I look around the room.

"She said she was going to use the loo, but she hasn't been back in the last 30 minutes." Natalie says as she shrugs her shoulders.

"I'll go look for her." I say as I open the door and walk out.

"Not so fast, Niall. You can't go out into the arena. The fans will mob you!" Paul yells as he grabs my arm.

"I need to find my girlfriend, Paul, and you're going to either let me go, or come with me." My eyes piercing into his.

"I'm coming." Paul says as he lets go of my arm and starts our journey into the arena to look for Jasmine.

JASMINE'S POV

My head was throbbing and I couldn't move. I opened my eyes only to be blinded by a bright light coming from above me. I realize that my hands were tied behind my back and my legs were tied together.

"What the hell." I say as I try to break free.

"Well, well. The beast has awaken." A voice says in the dark. "Do you know why this is happening, dearest Jasmine?"

'Who the hell are you?" I scream at the dark. "What do you want from me?!" My eyes widen when Vanessa comes into sight. "V-Vanessa?"

"Ah, you're smarter than I thought." She says as he slaps me across the face.

"WHAT DO YOU WANT FROM ME?!" I scream as pain starts to cover my right cheek. She laughs and flips her beautiful blonde hair over her shoulder.

"You know what I want from you. Don't be stupid, Jas." She snaps back as she stabs her finger into my chest.

"Wh-what do you want?!" I scream as I twist in my seat. Vanessa stands in front of me and the next thing happened before I could even blink. Vanessa had me pinned to the ground with the chair's weight pressing against my torso. Pain shot up my body and my wrist were hurting.

"I want you to leave Niall alone. I want you to pretend like he doesn't exist and that you stay away from him and forget about your relationship." She says with a smirk on her face.

"I-I can't do that." I say as I shut my eyes and take a deep breath trying to block out the pain.

"Well, you're going to do it, or else you don't leave this arena alive."

Her words make me shoot my eyes open. I look into her evil glare and my fists form into balls. This girl messed with the wrong person- who in fact, has a black belt in karate and took self defense classes. She laughs and turns around, going on her phone. I quietly untie my hands and legs. When she turns around, I pounce on her and knock her unconcious. I run- run as fast as I could out of that place and into the crowded arena.

"Woah are you okay girl?" A girl with an I love Niall Horan t-shirt asks me. I nod my head and keep running. "HEY! You dropped something!" She yells from behind me and I stop in my tracks and run back to her, grabbing my phone out of her hands.

"Thanks." I say before I book it for the boy's change room. I push past the fans and finally make it to the changeroom, out of breath and lightheaded. I push the doors open and the room goes silent.

"Jasmine? What happened to you?" I hear Liam's voice, but my body is too weak that I collapse to the floor and everything goes black.

****

"Is she going to be okay?" I hear a voice ask.

beep ... beep ... beep

"She's going to be fine. Just a few broken ribs and a badly sprained wrist." Another voice says.

"Thank you, Doctor." The first voice speaks again. I feel someone squeeze my hand. I open my eyes and see Niall with his eyes closed and his forehead resting in his hands.

"N-Niall?" My voice cracks from dryness.

"Damnit, Jasmine. Why do we always have to go through stuff like this?" Niall asks sounding frustrated. "What the hell happened to you? I go do a concert and I end up running around the arena looking for you! Where did you go?" Niall yells as he releasees my hand and walks back and forth across the room.

"All I wanted to do was use the loo, but your psycho ex-girlfriend drugged me and tied me up in a room! Why is everything always my fault?" I snap back at him as I cross my arms acorss my chest.

"What?" Niall says as he stops pacing across the room and stares at me.

"Vanessa was at the concert. She told me that if I didn't stay away from you I-I wouldn't make it out of the arena alive." I close my eyes and take a deep breath. "You don't know how scared I was Niall."

Niall takes a deep breath and sits on the edge of the hospital bed, grabbing my hand and squeezing it, causing me to wince in pain. I look into Niall's eyes and his expression softens.

"Sorry." He apologizes before decreasing the pressure on my hand.

"It's alright." I force a weak smile at him.

"Why did she tell you to stay away from me?" Niall asks with curious eyes and I roll my eyes at him.

"For goodness shake, Niall! You're NIALL FRICKEN HORAN! A member of the biggest boy band in the world? You're her famous bestfriend?! Thousands of girl's want you, Niall! Does any of this ring a bell?" I yell back at him, my voice rising as I retrieve my hand from Niall's.

"Babe I-" Niall tries to explain, but I cut him off.

"No. She obviously wants you for herself.. And that's what she's going to get. I'm done playing games. I don't want to end up hurt again, Niall. I'm done." I close my eyes and hold my sprained wrist in my other hand.

"So that's it? You're going to call it quits because Vanessa comes into the picture?" Niall stands up from my bed and stares at me. "You're going to throw our relationship away like it's nothing because Vanessa wants us apart? What happened to the independant, headstrong, determined, Jasmine I met in Vancouver?" Niall pauses and takes a deep breath. "Because this is definitely not the Jasmine I fell in-love with." He closes his eyes and takes another deep breath and looks out the window. "I want that, Jasmine back."

"Well, people change, Niall. Whether it's a choice they make, or they're just plain out forced to."

"We can fix this, Jas. I can get you security guards an-"

"Niall, stop. I've had enough. I went through with this relationship because I love you, but.. I'm not going to let Vanessa use me as her punching bag. And I don't think she'll stop until she has you wrapped around her arms."

Niall sighs and so do I as silence falls upon us.

"I love you too, Jasmine. The thought of losing you again ... It's something I never want to experience ever again." I watch as a tear rolls down his cheek. I close my eyes and grab his hand.

"Come here, you little cry baby." I smile and leave my arms open for Niall.

"I love you, Jasmine. Don't you ever forget that." Niall says as he rests his head on my chest and wraps his arms around my waist.

"I wouldn't dare to." I whisper into his ear, leave a kiss on the top of his head, hugging him tighter. A couple minutes of silence falls upon us, but I break it. "Do you think we'll still be together in the future?" I ask as I play with Niall's hair.

"I hope so." Niall tilts his head up so he could meet my gaze. "Actually, I know that I'll get to spend the rest of my life in your arms." He says before he kisses my lips. I feel him smile into the kiss which makes me smile too. The kiss deepens and I tangle my fingers in his hair.

"O-ow" I say as I pull away and massage my sprained wrist. "I forgot about this little sucker."

Niall chuckles and tilts my chin up, connecting our lips again.

"Ahem."

Niall pulls away and looks towards the door.

"If you guys are done your make-out session, maybe we could hang out with our best friend?" Kim and Natalie say with smirks on their faces.

"You guys suck." Niall complains before he leaves the room. I laugh and the both of them sit on each side of my bed.

"Are you alright?" Natalie asks with concern in her voice. I nod and massage my wrist. "Jasmine." She looks at me with dark eyes. I look between the two of them and start sobbing.

"I'm not okay." I take deep breaths, pulling my hands up to my face to cry into. "Why does it always have to end up like this?" I look up at Kim and Natalie who had empathetic looks in their eyes.

"Jas, we're so sorry we didn't protect you, we didn't kno-" I cut Kim off. I wipe away the tears that were rolling down my face and take a deep breath.

"I never knew dating Niall would be so difficult." Tears continue to roll down my cheek.

"Love isn't always the smoothest path, Jas. We all have to go through the dark times to see the light." Kim smiles at me and holds my good hand. "And whatever happens, we'll be right here to get you through it." I smile at her and wipe my wet face with my sleeve.

"You guys are seriously the best-est friends a girl could ever ask for." I smile at them and pull both of them in for a group hug. "I don't know what I'd do without you guys." I cry into their shoulders and squeeze them tighter.

"Alright, alright, stop this before I start crying!" Natalie complains as she breaks the hug. "I'm an emotional person." Kim and I laugh and we sit there, chatting about random stuff, until we hear screaming come from the other side of the door.

"Hey! You can't go in there!" I hear Paul yell, watching the figures grab eachother through the translucent glass window. "Hey! Stop!"

Just a few seconds later, the door swings open, revealing a person that makes my blood boil. Natalie and Kim automatically stand up from my bed and stand on opposite sides of my bed with their arms crossed.

"Why hello, Jasmine."

I can already feel the blood in my body bubbling, and my hands ball into fists. I take a deep breath and plaster a fake smile on my lips.

"Vanessa."

--------------------------------------------

ALRIGHT! I'd just like to thank every single on of you for getting my story to 800 reads in just a few days. I'm crying. Look what you guys have done. You guys brought me to tears! If only I could hug each and every single one of you, I'd volunterally do it, but since that isn't possible,

*VIRTUAL HUGS*

OKAY! Let's get down to business. Who liked the chapter? Cute little Jiall (Idk, someone come up with a couple name) moments in this chapter. Crying because of Niall's parts. Who thinks Vanessa's kind of a creeper, because I DO! What do you guys think will go down between Vanessa and Jasmine? Who's team are you on? #TEAMVANESSA or #TEAMJASMINE? Let me know in the comments!!

Don't forget to...

COMMENT, SHARE, and VOTE! :)

Enjoy ^__^