Chapter Eighteen

The next morning, my alarm didn't go off. I panicked and started jumping out of bed until I realized it was Saturday. Good one, Jasmine. I am one smart cookie.

I jump back into bed and pull the covers over me. The bed felt more .... wider. I turn over to Niall's side of the bed to find that he wasn't there. I unlock my phone for the time. 7am. That's weird. Niall's never up this early unless he's hungry. OH! that's probably it. He's probably just hungry. I get out of bed and make my way into the kitchen.

I pass by the washroom: empty, the living: empty, and the kitchen: empty. Everyone in the house is sleeping and Niall is no where to be found.

My feel my stomach growl and I decide to make some breakfast for myself and the others. I open the fridge, crack open some eggs, scramble them, cook some bacon and ham and toasted some bread. Chef Jasmine, ladies and gentlemen.

I set the table and take my plate full of food into the living room, turning on the tv. I left the tv on a gossip show, which I think are stupid and a waste of ti-

"Niall Horan from the famous boy band, One Direction, dating? More details to come after the break." A lady said while a picture of Niall and Vanessa flashed on the screen.

What the hell. I choke on my food as I examine the picture of Niall holding Vanessa's hand while they were laughing in front of a cafe. As soon as I turn off the tv, Niall comes running into the flat.

"Hey, Nialler? Where have you been?" I ask raising an eyebrow. He shruggs his shoulders and takes his shoes off.

"Just went for a walk." Niall says making his way over to an empty spot beside me on the couch. I examine his outfit. It was the exact same shirt, and sweats he was wearing in the picture on tv.

"You smell like pancakes, Niall. Did you go out for breakfast?" He shruggs his shoulders again and shakes his head, then nods.

"Ummm.. yeah, grabbed some food with some of my mates." I nod and smile as he leaves me a kiss on the cheek. "I'm still starving. You made breakfast today?" I nod my head again. "Sweet." He says before getting up and heading into the kitchen.

Did Niall just lie to me? I can't believe him. I was deep in thought when I heard footsteps coming down the staircase.

"Nice show you're watching there, Love." Liam says as he messes up my hair. I laugh and smack his hand away.

"Whatever Liam! I made breakfast. You owe me!" I scream out.

"In your dreams!" Liam screams from the kitchen.

The others eventually made their way down for breakfast. I sit in the living room alone eating breakfast while everyone ate breakfast together in the kitchen.

"Thanks for making breakfast, Jas! It was surprisingly good." Louis says as he jumps on the couch, putting his arm around my shoulders. I smile as Liam, Harry and Zayn thank me as well and by now, everyone was in the living room.

"Anytime guys!" I reply a little too happily.

*cricket cricket*

"Uh, I'll go start the dishes." I say getting up and walking towards the kitchen. Hoping no one would follow.

"I'll go check if Jas needs any help." I hear Niall say. No crap. Please don't come in here I start praying. Please no.

"Uh, Natalie and I will go help her. You guys just relax and watch tv." Kim cuts Niall off.

"Um. Okay." I hear Niall's voice fade as Kim and Natalie walk into the kitchen closing the door behind them.

"What is up with you? You've been acting weird since last night." Natalie says as she sits down at the table.