Chapter Twenty-Nine

The next morning, like always, I find myself alone in the heavy covers of the bed.

I open my eyes only to be blinded by the bright sun shining in my face. I look over at the clock on the night stand and it read 5:30am. What the hell?

"Oh-You're up early." I hear Niall call from the doorway. I nod and scratch my head. "Yeaup, that's the right time." Niall replies like he knew exactly what I was about to ask.

"Really?" I ask again just to make sure.

Niall nods. "Kim and Natalie are all set. They're ready to go when you are." He says, and I recognize a hint of sadness in his voice.

"Guess I should get ready then." I smile at Niall and he nods before walking out of the room.

I sigh and get out of bed, making my side of the bed since Niall did his.

I walk towards the little dresser to grab an outfit out, but it hits me that all my clothes are already packed in my suitcase.

Just as if they're meant to, Kim and Natalie walk in with black leggings, a black jumper and my dark green army-like jacket.

"How'd you guys know?" I question and they both laugh.

"Eh, it's a gift." Natalie winks at me and I laugh. "Now, go get changed. Our flight is in three hours."

I take the clothes from their hands and walk out of my room and towards the washroom.

My smile turns into a frown when I see Niall sitting on the couch with his face in his hands.

"Niall?" I take a step foreword, but stop myself a few feet away from him.

He lifts his head up out of his hands and flashes me a weak smile, but doesn't say a word.

What is going on?

I ask myself before I speak.

"I'm going to go get ready.."

He nods and I book it to the washroom.

What's up with him?

I mean, okay, I get it, I'm leaving. But we'll be together in a matter of months right? He even said it himself.

After about half an hour later, I'm fully dressed and groomed and ready to go. I walk out of the washroom just in time.

I find Natalie and Kim sitting by the door waiting for me. I make eye contact with Kim and she nods, getting up from the couch.

"Ready to go?" She asks me. I nod and smile at her, but my heart tells me other wise.

I can't help but feel this heavy weight on my shoulders. This weird vibe isn't helping me with anything.

"The lads are waiting in the car. We should start heading out." Natalie says, standing up and handing me my hand bag.

I nod and smile at her and we all head out of the tour bus and towards the limo.

NIALL'S POV

"What are you talking about, Niall?" Harry questions me, but just as I'm about to explain, Jasmine, Natalie and Kim pull the door open to the limo and slide inside.

"Forget about it."

"Forget about what?" Jasmine asks, slipping her arm around mine.

I place my hand on her knee and flash her the brightest smile I could put on for her. I'm dying to tell her, but I know I shouldn't.

"Oh, nothing. We're just talking about a prank we're going to pull on Paul and Andy at tonight's concert. It's going to be epic." I lie to Jasmine and she laughs a soft chuckle.