Chapter Twelve

I apoligize in advance once again, because i literally WRITERS BLOCK! okay, well im not a writer, so maybe we can say i've hit a dead end and i'm trying my best to make this interesting! BARE WITH ME PEOPLE! love you guys :)

------------------------------------------------------

After a week of work, it was monday again (boooo) and it was time to go back to uni. My alarm went off at 6am. "Blooddyyy Helllll" I groaned as I rolled over onto my side and searched for my phone in the dark. I heard a chuckle in the corner. "Kim, this isn't funny, you know how scared I get." There was another chuckle. "Kim, I'm not kidding.." The chuckle came closer and someone jumped on my bed. "AHH RAPE RAPE" I yelled out throwing my arms everywhere.

"JAS, ITS JUST ME." Nialler said laughing at me.

"What the hell, Niall. You scared the crap out of me." I hit his arm and he pouted. "Oh suck it up, princess."

"Well, someone isn't a mornin' person." He leaned in and made the space between our lips just a few centimeters apart when we heard Kim banging on my bedroom door.

"JASMINE. WAKE UP WE'RE GOING TO BE LATE" Kim yelled and I jumped out of bed.

I pushed Niall off of me and opened the door. "I'll be right out, Kim." Niall pushed me aside and blocked the door.

"Don't you worry, Kim. I'll take little jasjas here to school. You can go ahead with ahem you know who." I saw him wink at her.. What was going on?

"Alright, just get here to school befo--" She was cut off by Niall slamming the door in her face. "Watever Kim! I'll get here there on time!" He said as he pulled me close to him and kissed me.

"You stink." He said while he plugged his nose and kissed my forehead.

"I stink?" I replied raising my eyebrow with my hand on my hip.

"Ya, love. You kinda do." He said sarcastically. I hit his arm playfully and pushed him out of the way. I reached the loo and got ready for school.

"JAS, YOU'VE BEEN IN THERE FOR AN HOUR AND A HALF! YOU'RE GOING TO BE LATE!" Niall said screaming from the kitchen.

"I'M ALMOST DONE, NIALLER!" I said as I put some concealer and some lipgloss on.

"WE GOTTA GO JAS!" Niall yelled again.

"I'M COMIN' CALM YOUR TITS, BOY" I unlocked the door, grabbed my books, and ran downstairs into the kitchen.

"Well that took forever." Niall said as he set a place for me at the table. I smiled at him.

"I think you deserve an award for being the best boyfriend ever or something like that, Nialler." He winked at me. "Eat your breakfast you fart face."

After a good fourty minutes, I was finished breakfast and we were heading to school. It was around 8:15 when we were in the car jamming out to Ed Sheeran.

"DuuuuUuuuude, turn it up! This is my favourite song!" I screamed at Niall.

"Watever you say." Niall said in return as he blasted the volume at 50. After a 20min drive, I was finally at school. Oh, don't get me wrong. I hate school as much as everyone does, it's just that.. I kinda had a good feeling about today.

"Bye, Nialler. See ya later." I said as I gave him a peck on the lips.

"Have a great day, love." Niall said smiling at me as I got out of the car. I met Kim at the cafeteria before class started.

"You look happy. And it's only nine in the morning.. Niall must be special."

"Shut it, Kimmy. I'd say the same about Harry." I said winking at her. We ordered our coffees for our three-hour lectures. I was about to leave the cafe when I felt a tap on my shoulder. I looked up and saw the face of the enemy. It was Jake.