Chapter Thirty-Eight

Nine Months Later

Today is the day. Ten whole months without him and finally in a few hours, I'll be back in his arms. I can't help but feel this feeling in my stomach just by thinking about it.

"Hello? Earth to Jasmine?" Kim snaps her fingers in my face snapping me back into reality. "You okay, Jas?"

"Uhm-y-yeah," I smile and look at them confused. "Wait- what's going on?"

Kim sighs and Natalie walks into the room while she scrolls on her phone. They both hop ontop my bed and sprawl themselves out.

"Harry said they're landing in an hour." Kim acknowledges me. "He said he got me something special on the way."

"It's probably a stuffed bear from the airport," I roll my eyes at her. "Last minute gifts--"

"Are the best because it's the thought that counts," Kim interrupts me. "Jeez, Jas, what's up with you lately?" Kim glares at me. I shake her off and focus my attention back to my phone.

"Well ... Liam told me that he got me souvenirs from all the places they went to on tour. Best boyfriend ever!" Natalie squeals.

"Niall texted me saying good morning," I say with a straight face as I look at them. "He's such a great boyfriend."

"Oh, you're just jealous." Natalie rolls her eyes and throws a pillow at my face. "At least he's trying, Jas."

"Not hard enough, Nats. I mean, he could have at least mentioned something- or even lied about getting her something, but instead- just like always, he has nothing to offer." Kim adds. I pick up my panda pillow pet and chuck it at her face when she's busy scrolling on her phone. She looks up and glares at me. "HEY!"

"Talk shizz, get hit, Kimmy," I smirk at her and she scoffs. "He's still my boyfriend, alright?" I raise an eyebrow at her.

"Y-you're right. I'm sorry." Kim blows me a kiss. I pretend to dodge it by throwing myself under the covers. "Idiot." She says under her breath.

Bizz Bizz

"Speaking of your prince charming......" Natalie smiles before throwing my phone onto the pillow beside me. I lift myself up with my arms and unlock my phone.

"Thanks, boo." I smile. Natalie winks back at me.

From: Nialler<3
landing in an hour! get your butt to the airport now!

To: Nialler<3
i think someone forgot to say the, you know, magic words?

From Nialler<3
I love you

To: Nialler<3
I'm on my way

"Ladies," I throw my phone into my pocket and stand up from my spot on my bed. "The bastards, are ready for landing." I smile at Natalie and Kim.

>>>>

"No, no! We should hide and jump out when they walk past us! It'll be priceless!" Kim laughs at her master plan as I step on the gas to cut the driving time to the airport in half.

"Nah," Natalie waves her hand in Kim's face. "We should just totally pretend to kidnap them. Get Paul and Preston to dress up as thugs and pretend to snatch them!"

I shift in my seat, a little nervous as the airport comes into view. "I have an idea!" I pretend to act excited.

"What is it? Oooo this is going to be good." Kim rubs her hands together; turning to look at me from the passengers seat.