Chapter Twenty-Eight

"Niall, seriously!"

"What?" Niall says innocently with his bottom lip sticking out. I roll my eyes at him and push him off my suit case. "I don't want you to leave."

"Neither do I, babe." I toss the tank top that I was folding into the suitcase and hop into Niall's lap, resting my head on his chest.

"I'm going to miss this.." Niall whispers while he plays with my hair. "And you of course."

"I'm going to miss this too." I reply, getting off of Niall's lap, grabbing another article of clothing from the huge pile beside my bed. "If you help me, I'd be done faster then we can hang out and do stuff."

"I'm on it, Jasmine!" Niall screams, jumping off of the bed, grabbing and folding clothes then placing them into my suitcase. After about four hours of packing, it's four in the afternoon and Niall and I are finally done folding and packing my clothes into it's suitcase. "I'm so tired." Niall says, sprawling himself across the bed.

"Well, I'm hungry. Can we go for some pizza?"

"DID I HEAR SOMEONE SAY PIZZA?" Louis screams, running into the small room and jumping ontop of Niall. "Missed you bud! What'cha guys doing in here?"

"Helping.. Jasmine... Pack.... Can't.... Breathe...." Niall barely replies.

"Oh right. Sorry, mate." Louis climbs off of Niall and helps him up. "So pizza for dinner?" Louis asks, shifting his eyes from Niall and I. We both nod in agreement and Louis gives us a thumbs up. "I'll get Paul and the lads ready. Be out in the living room at 5:30 sharp!" Louis screams before running out of the room and slamming the door shut behind him.

"Jasmine?" Niall shouts from the bed.

"Hmm?"

"Cuddle with me?" He pleads and I cave in. I hop onto the bed and snuggle beside him. He places his arm under my neck so my head would be resting on his shoulder. I turn to my side so my arm was resting on his chest. I look up at Niall and find that his eyes are shut. "I can feel you staring."

His words starle me, but I keep my eyes glued to his face.

"I'm not staring, I'm admiring, there's a difference."

"Well, it's creepy so stop it." Niall removes his arm from under my neck and slaps it across my eyes.

"OW!" I scream, jabbing my elbow into his side.

"AH-OW!" Niall screams, causing me to burst out in loud chuckles. "What are you laughing at?"

"N-n-noth-nothing." I manage to say through my chuckles. "Sorry, babe."

"Whatever." Niall laughs and throws a pillow in my direction. I catch it before it hits me and throw it back to him.

"I'll be outside if you need anything."

Niall doesn't answer, but instead, he pulls the covers over himself and a few minutes later, I hear short soft snores come from the bed. What a lazy bum.

****

"This is delicious!" Niall cheers while he stuffs his mouth with two slices of pepperoni pizza. "JASMINE YOU GOT TO TRY SOME OF THIS!" Niall shouts, slapping a slice of pizza onto my plate.

"Thanks." I turn to face Niall and he gives me a smile and a thumbs up.

"Can I help you guys with anything else?" A very good look waiter comes to our table.

"We're good, mate, thanks!" Harry slaps the waiter's arm. He laughs and leaves our table. "Very nice lad."

"Very, very, yummy pizza." Kim drools over the trays of pizza infront of her. "Very.. very.. YUMMY! She screams before she shoves a slice into her mouth. We eat and talk for hours on end before something is thrown at our table.