Chapter Five

Jasmine's P.O.V

The next day, Liam, Louis, Zayn, Niall and I were chilling in their hotel room and were planning on what to do for the day. All I could think about were the unforgettable memories with Kim, and the boys, how we only had four more days of our vacation until we head back to London and how hard I've started to fall for Niall. Kim and Harry hit it off and announced that they were official. I was so happy for the both of them. But I keep wondering what would happen between Niall and I.

We were all sitting in the living when Harry and Kim walked in, hand in hand.

"Guys, we have to tell you something." Harry said as he pulled Kim to the living room so they were facing us.

"You got her pregnant." I said sarcastically.

Everyone laughed.

"Oh my goodness, jasjas. Not that." Kim said as she looked at Harry and nodded.

"We're dating."

All of us shutup. I got up and hugged Kim.

"NO FRIGGEN WAY!! CONGRATS GUYS! IM SO HAPPY FOR YOU" I said as I hugged her.

"Well, congrats Hazza. you did it man. we're proud of you." all the boys said in unison as they attacked Harry into a group hug.

When I let go of Kim, I saw Niall looking at me from the corner of my eye. "what was going through his mind?" I thought to myself.

Niall's P.O.V

After such an amazing night with Jasmine, I invited her over to chill with the other lads and I in our hotel room.

My feelings for her just keep getting stronger and stronger everyday and now I only have four days to make my move. Why am I being such a pussy? Everyone knew we liked eachother, even ourselves, but there was something holding me back. I just didn't know what it was.

Harry and Kim walked into the room with their hands locked together. Harry walked in front of the tv blocking my view of the tv.

"Guys, we have to tell you something." Harry said as he pulled Kim to the living room so they were facing us.

"You got her pregnant." Jasmine said sarcastically.

Everyone laughed. She was so cute.

"Oh my goodness, jasjas. Not that." Kim said as she looked at Harry and nodded.

"We're dating."

All of us shutup. I saw Jasmine get up from the couch and hug Kim.

"NO FRIGGEN WAY!! CONGRATS GUYS! IM SO HAPPY FOR YOU" Jasmine said as she hugged her.

"Well, congrats Hazza. you did it man. we're proud of you." all of the boys said in unison as we attacked Harry into a group hug.

I was looking at Jasmine as she let go of Kim, she saw me looking at her from the corner of her eye. I looked away and thought to myself, I've got four days to make this girl mine.

After Harry and Kim's announcement, we all went out to celebrate at the Cactus Club. We all dressed up fancy. All the guys wore suits and the girls wore dresses. Jasmine looked so gorgeous. She had a hot pink flowery dress on, topped off with a white cardigan. Simple, but elegant. I couldn't keep my eyes off of her.

Harry's P.O.V

This was it. I was going to ask, Kim Harris to finally be mine. I bought a bouquet of flowers, and a box of pizza. Yes, I know, I'm being corny, but hey, what kind of girl doesn't like pizza?

I headed over to her hotel room and stood there knocking for about fifteen minutes. Was she ignoring me? Was she even home? Is this going to work out how i planned it to be? I thought to myself.. I leaned my arms against the door frame and the door flung open.

"Harry! what's all this for?" Kim asked looking all confused.

I smiled at her. The nerves were kicking in and I felt like fainting.

"Will you be my girlfriend, Kim Harris?" I said, trying not to sound nervous..

She flashed me the biggest smile ever and wrapped her arms around me torso.

"Yes" She said as she dug her face into my chest.

I dropped the bouquet of flowers, and the box of pizza and wrapped my arms around her. I never wanted to let go. This was the best feeling ever; being able to hold the girl of your dreams in your arms.

We head into her hotel room, ate the pizza, and put the lovely bouquet in a vase. I was so happy nothing could put me in a bad mood. We headed over to my hotel room to announce the big news to the lads. They all congratulated us and we decided to go out for dinner later at the Cactus Club to celebrate. It was the best night of my life.

Kim's P.O.V

The day after my little breakfast date with Harry. I knew he was the one.

When I woke up the next morning, Jasmine was already gone... Hm. that's weird she's never up this early. Niall must of taken her out again, but when I looked at my phone to check the time, it was only 10 in the morning. I wonder how Niall got Jas up this early. Love makes you do crazy things I thought to myself and laughed.

I got up, took and shower and threw on my skinny jeans, and a stripped shirt. I was blow drying my hair when I heard a knock at the door. I opened it and found Harry standing with a bouquet of flowers and a box of pizza.

"Harry! what's all this for?" I asked all confused.

He smiled and I almost fainted when he said:

"Will you be my girlfriend, Kim Harris?" I flashed him my biggest smile and wrapped my arms around his torso.

"Yes" I said as I dug my face into his chest.

He dropped the bouquet of flowers, and the box of pizza and wrapped his large arms around me. I felt so save in his arms. This was the best vacation ever.

We head into my hotel room, ate the pizza, and put the lovely bouquet in a vase. I was so happy nothing could put me in a bad mood. We headed over to Harry and the lad's hotel room to announce the big news!! They congratulated us and later that day, we headed to the Cactus Club to celebrate. Best day of my entire life.

--------------------------

okay shhh ik it was a crappy chapter... I'm SO SO SOOO SORRY plz dont hate me.

Dating Niall Horan (One Direction Fan Fiction)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara