Chapter Thirteen

Last night was such a blur and my head was throbbing.. What happened last night anyway? I opened my eyes and stared up at a white ceiling. I sat straight up and started to panic when I heard a hospital machine beeping.

"Sh, babe. It's okay." I heard Niall say as he grabbed my hand and made little circles on it.

"Where am I?" Niall sighed.

"You're in a hospital, Jasmine." My eyes grew wide.

"What do you mean, I'm in the hospital? What happened last night?"

All I could remember was that I was having a blast with the people that I love. Stuff probably went down last night that I don't remember. I got up to use the washroom and saw myself in the mirror.

"Oh my gosh." I ran my fingers over my bruised face and arms.

Niall walked in and looked down at the floor.

"Niall. What happened to me?" Tears spilling out of my eyes.

"Don't cry, Jasmine." He pulled me into a soft hug and I dug my face into his chest. "What happened last night?!" I yelled at his face. Hurt was showing in his eyes.

"You went off last night without telling me or anyone else." He runs his hands down his face. "I FOUND YOU LIKE THIS!" He gestured up and down my body. "I found you like that outside of your flat." His voice cracking between every word. I knew he was trying so hard not to cry.

"Niall..." I whispered for him.

"No, Jasmine. If I can't protect you......" I shut my eyes closed.

"Niall, don't do this.. pleaseeee." My tears were pouring out of my eyes like waterfalls.

"I think we should break up."

----------------------------------

hellluuurrr! alright i know this chapter was really short (and crappy) but im sorry!! i have writers block!! dont you worry, i'll make the next chapters more interesting.

Can you guys get 5 reads for an update? I know you guys can do it!