Chapter Nineteen

The next day, I woke up alone. I sigh as I roll out of bed and make my way to the kitchen, throwing on my turtle fuzzy slippers on.. It was three in the after noon.

"We have something to tell you ladies." Liam says as we all gather around the dinner table.

"What's up babe?" Natalie replies looking at Liam while she pulls up a chair up beside me.

"The lads and I are going on Tour on Wednesday for 10 months." Louis' voice was filled with sadness. I patted his shoulder and he flashed me a weak smile.

I glance around the table to see Kim and Natalie's expressions. Kim was definitely crying, but Natalie was holding in the tears, smiling. Harry pulls Kim into a hug, letting her cry into his chest, and Liam was hugging Natalie who's tears were falling down her face like they were Niagra falls.

My heart started to ache as I realized that I didn't have Niall's shoulder to cry on. I had no one.

"Gonna miss us, Jas?" Louis' voice snapped me out of my thoughts.

"Obviously. You guys are like the brother's I've never had! What am I going to do for 10 months with those old farts?" I reply pointing at the miserable looking Kim and Natalie. Louis laughed at my joke and pulled Zayn and I into a group hug. "I'm really going to miss this." I say looking into Louis and Zayn's eyes, trying to hold in the tears.

Louis broke the hug and pulled me into the living room.

"There's someone who wants to talk to you." I look up at him confused as he opens the front door revealing a familiar looking blonde boy.

"I am not talking to him, Louis." I snap back turning my back towards Niall. Louis grabs my arm and pushes me out of the flat. "LET ME IN LOUIS." I scream, banging on the door.

"Not until the two of you talk it out!" He screams from the other side of the door. I rolled my eyes and crossed my arms across my chest.

"Can we talk?" Niall said, his voice sounded nervous.

"Well, I'm out here, so, I have no choice." I said sitting down on the bench on the front porch. Niall sat beside me. He took a deep breath and sighed.

"About yesterday. It's not what you think it is. I was having dinner with Vanessa because she's been going through a tough time and she wanted to catch up on things. She's a model now, and she's well known around the world." He said fiddling with this fingers that were in his lap.

"If it was just a friendly dinner, you would've told me instead of sneaking behind my back. You tell me I can't grab a cup of coffee with Jake, but you can have a full course meal with another girl? That's messed up, Niall." I ranted before Niall tried to connect his lips with mine. I pushed him away from me. "No. A kiss won't solve anything, Horan. I'm sorry. I think we should take a break from each other. I just can't stand you going behind my back like that. " I said before getting up and walking towards the door.

"I'm going on tour, Jasmine. I don't want to leave knowing that you hate me." Niall said behind me.

"Goodbye, Niall." Were the only words that came out of my mouth.

I walked towards the door and entered the flat, slamming the door behind me. Hate Niall? I don't think I could even think about hating Niall. He's my first and will always be.

I ran up to my room crying. What the hell. Why am I crying over the guy that constantly broke my heart. WTF JASMINE. WTF.

"Jasmine?" I heard Zayn walk into my room quietly. I pulled the covers over myself, crying harder into my panda bear.