Chapter Nine

Text Message from: Nialler<3

hey jas. can we talk?

My heart was pounding and my hands started to shake. 

Text Message to: Nialler<3

hey Niall, um sure.. what's up?

I hit send and started tapping my finger on my knee while waiting for his reply. After about ten minutes, my phone went off and I unlocked my phone. My heart started pounding when I read his text.

Text Message from: Nialler<3

Why did you turn me down?

How was I going to reply to him when I didn't have a clue why I turned him down?! I love the guy. With all my heart. I just didn't know how to react.

Text Message to: Nialler<3

To be honest with you, I don't know. I was just so shocked and didn't know how to react. I was leaving Niall. I was never going to see you again. It wouldn't work out between us. How else do you think I'd respond?

The tears started to come back again. I tried so hard to block them out. I didn't want to cry over something so useless. Whatever Niall and I did, this relationship thing was never going to work out. 

Text Message from: Nialler<3

Jasmine, I'm sorry for out of the blue asking you such a question like that, but I do like you. I've never  felt this way about a girl before. We live in different countries, but we'll make it work out just fine. If you just give me a chance... I promise that I'll do whatever it takes for us to be together.

I couldn't help but smile and cry at his text. He was right. Maybe I should give him a chance.. 

Text Message to: Nialler<3

You promise that you'll do watever it takes for us to be together? Even if you have to deal with my dad?

I laughed at my own text to Niall. Man, I was so lame. My phone went off after a couple minutes. I smiled at the text. 

Text Message from: Nialler<3 

I promise! (even though  I'm a little scared now)  ;)

I smiled. Maybe I will give him a chance. Infact, it was a chance I was willing to take. 

Text Message to: Nialler<3

Well then, I guess I'll give us a chance, Niall. ;)

My phone buzzed in the same exact minute.

Text Message From: Nialler<3

Are you saying yes?! 

I smiled. He was way too cute.

Text Message to: Nialler<3

ahah, Yes I am Niall. 

My face was bright red and my cheeks hurt from smiling so much.

Text Message from: Nialler<3

Well, Jasmine,  I'll call you in a bit, love.  x

I texted him back and put my phone down. Maybe this whole love life thing wasn't going to be bad after all. Especially when it was going to be with Niall. I fell asleep after having such a wonderful talk with Niall. By the time I woke up, it was 10am. I got up and headed to the kitchen. 

"Morning Kimmy" I said when I saw Kim making breakfast. 

"Well, good morning to you too, jasjas!" 

"I have something to tell you." I said being serious.

"Oh, what is it jas?" She looked at me all curious and nervous at the same time. 

"I'm dating Niall." 

 -----------------------------

YAY!! Who's as happy as I am that Niall and Jasmine are finally dating?! I know some of my chapters are short and are all over the place.. but hey.. NEW WRITER HERE. Bare with me! :) Hope you guys are enjoying the story so far! love you guyzz :)