Table of Contents

"Why are you doing this? Why did she put me up with some slut?" he snarled getting in my face. "You are no fit to be a Luna. I should just reject you right now."

My face was blank as I looked at him. "You have no idea how wrong you are," I replied. "And go ahead and reject me. It'll not phase me one bit. I had not planned on joining a pack or having a mate." With that, I started to walk away, before I turned back and glaring at him. "Also, get to know me first. You might be surprise as to what I can offer." And with that, I walked out of Starbucks, upset that I didn't get pa- I mean... laid. At least... I smirked pulling out my mate's wallet from the back of my skirt and looking at it. I did get his money.

______________________________________________________________

Skylar Ross, mainly known as Sky, hasn't had the best of pasts. To begin with, she is half human and half wolf. Her father, the Alpha of her old "pack" was mated to a human and had her. "A mistake" as her father puts it. "Not worthy to be the Luna of her pack". So what'd he do? Abuse her, torture her, rape her, etc. and made her watch him kill her mother, his mate. At the age of five, she ran away with her best friend, not wanting to stay there anymore after her mother had been killed.

With the help of some rogues, the two females had mastered fighting at a young age. And by the time they were 8, Sky started a group of rescuing those that were abused, just as she was. She thought it'd be better to have a life as a rogue than have a life of slavery.

Now, at the age of 18 and 8 people later, Sky is about to get the time of her life as she enters the Dark Shadow Pack and the Alpha Drake Shade, the youngest running Alpha. With him and her group, her whole life changes as she fights to be the Luna as her father had thought was not possible for the half-breed.

A/N: I suck at descriptions. -.-  

Both covers are by the same person @-Cobalt- Which one do ya'll like better?