Chapter 52 (Edited)

I leaned close to Aargon's neck as he flew us towards the main battle that was taking place on my Earth. My whole body was tense, and I couldn't help but look down as we passed over the lands. I silently urged Aargon faster, wanting to see my pack and mate after being away from them for so long. I had no idea what had happened to them and prayed that they would be alive and well.

Aargon flew faster before starting to dive towards the ground. He stayed silent, but I could feel his anxiety and knew that we were too late to save some. He blew fire from his mouth towards the ground, causing howls of pain to fill the air.

"Be careful and don't set any of my pack on fire," I warned, causing him to stop breathing fire and turn to look up at me. I stared down at him, brushing off his annoyed look. "I'm serious, Dagon. I don't want my pack to be set on fire."

Aargon just rolled his head and face forward. He pulled up before he went into the clouds and stayed. "I can't show myself," he said. "You are going to have to jump. You can use your sword now that Mahklha is finished."

"Sweet," I said. I slid off of his back and dove the rest of the way into battle. Before I was about to hit the ground, I turned until my feet were facing the ground and landed on top of a Wolf, knocking him to the ground. With a swipe of my sword, I killed the Wolf that was about to attack him.

The Wolf that I had landed on growled and was about to attack me. However, he stopped when he noticed my gray eyes staring at him from beneath the hood that I wore.

"Thanks for the landing spot, Jethro," I said, getting off of the Alpha Male. I didn't ask why he was here and not at his pack house. I was sure that Luna or some of the Gods had something to do with it and knew that Katie wasn't here.

Jethro nodded his head. He took a look at my clothes and raised an eyebrow. He didn't say a word, even though we both could link each other because we were "technically" from the same pack.

'Later,' I linked, attacking a Wolf that was about to attack him. I pulled my sword out of the Wolf and scowled at a sheepish looking Jethro. 'Right now, we are in the middle of a battle.'

'Of course, Tira,' he linked, bowing his head. He bounded away from me and attacked someone else. They were going head to head, and I knew better than to get in the way of an Alpha and his prey.

I shook my head and started to help those that looked like they needed help, using both my magic and sword. I did not care if they knew that I was part Goddess because they were going to find out eventually.

I noticed Reeves fighting in human form and someone was going to attack him from behind. I snarled and threw my sword at the sneaking Wolf, killing him instantly and causing Reeves to turn in my direction. "Mehera," I snapped, shooting a ball of fire at the Wolf and burning him to a crisp.

"Is that your sword?" Reeves asked, causing me to roll my eyes. He moved out of the way when it flew into my hand, killing some of the other fighters. "Damn, Sky," he said, causing me to roll my eyes. "Where did you learn that trick?"

"I've known it," I replied. I ran towards him and attacked a Wolf that was going to attack him. "Why are you not in Wolf form?" I asked, my back facing his back.

"The other packs that are on our side started to attack me because my Wolf and my ex-brother's Wolf look the same," he replied. He grunted when a Wolf attacked him and moved back a few steps. "Little help?"

I flicked my wrist and stabbed the Wolf in the heart. "So, they are both here?" I asked, shooting a ball of magic into the air, calling my other swords to me. I waved my hand and caused a couple of the wolves to fly into the trees near us.

"Yes," he said. "They seem a bit off. They were running away from the battle with Nathaniel. Drake and Ben followed them."

"Fucking idiots," I growled. I caught the swords and turned towards him. "Here," I said, handing them to him. "Use these and do not touch the blade. It'll be painful."

Reeves hesitated but took the two swords from me. He flicked them around before stabbing an unsuspecting wolf. "Sweet," he said, causing me to roll my eyes. "Why do I have them?"

"Because you are coming with me," I said. "I killed Mahklha. It is time for them to die." I bared my teeth, my heart aching. I knew that I couldn't save those three no matter how I much I wanted to. I could give them a new life after death, and I prayed that it would be enough for them.

Reeve frowned but nodded his head. He knew that I had a feeling where they were and gestured for me to start running. "Then lead the way," he said.

I nodded and started to run in the direction that they were in with Reeves at my tail. I just prayed that I wasn't too late to save my stupid mate and his Beta. If they died, then I had no idea what I was going to do.